CoffeeStrong delivers the best Ascaso Espresso Machines on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Ascaso Espresso Machines
Check out our Top Rated Selection of our Ascaso Coffee and Espresso Machines. Enjoy a nice Espresso or Coffee at home. An Ascaso Coffee and Espresso machine makes a great gift for your favorite coffee connoisseur and can be a nice offering for your distinguished guests.
Best Ascaso Espresso Machines Products
- Easy to Clean - One important and often overlooked task required of owning a good coffee grinder is routine cleaning. To clean, just remove the coffee bean hopper and cover to expose the grinding chamber, which takes about 30 seconds. You can perform a thorough cleaning to remove built up coffee grounds around the main cutting wheel and then reassemble the grinder - total time is about 2 minutes.
- Large Coffee Bean Hopper - With the ability to store up to 1.3 pounds of coffee beans in the hopper, there is no need to constantly refill the grinder. It will hold enough beans to brew several full pots of coffee or 60 shots of espresso. It is made of clear shatter resistant plastic and topped with a plastic lid.
- The line of coffee grinders from Ascaso can be described as beautiful, colorful, and best of all, excellent grinding machines. Ascaso has developed two versions of their coffee and espresso grinder, one with a flat grinding wheel system and one with a conical (cone shaped) grinding wheel. The flat wheel grinder is called the I-1 Grinder and the conical grinding wheel version is called the I-2 Grinder. The Ascaso grinders have a Micrometric Regulation System (MRS) also known as stepless adjustment to control the quality and consistency of the grinds. This system allows for unmatched, precise adjustments to the grind setting, which is critical for espresso grinding. If you have an espresso machine, you will enjoy the convenience of being able to grind directly into the coffee holder for your machine.
- Simple Manual Operation - On the side of the grinder there is a button that you can control the main power. Just under the coffee dispensing chute, another spring-loaded manual on/off button is present, and when pressed, the grinder will start, then immediately turn off when the button is released. Place the coffee holder (or any storage container) against the button to start grinding and then remove the coffee holder when the desired amount of coffee has been dispensed. No Coffee Dispenser - The grinders feature a coffee chute which funnels the freshly ground coffee from the grinding chamber directly into a coffee holder for your espresso machine or into a coffee filter, or even a storage container.
- PID Temperature Management - Program your PID controller to get just-right shots every time. This model even features offset programming, letting you calibrate temperature to account for drops in the system on the way to your glass.
- 58mm Group - The 58mm group and portafilter opens you up to a range of aftermarket accessories, including replacement gaskets and dispersion screens from the popular E61 format.
- Adjustable OPV - An externally-accessible screw lets you set the max pressure the pump will push through your group head. In addition to giving you an extra parameter to play with, this opens up the Dream PID to backflushing.
- Programming - Unlike the original, the Dream PID is packed with programming for power saving, pre-infusion, and shot length programming.
- Pressure Gauge - Another welcome change, the Dream PID has swapped its analog temperature gauge to monitor pressure instead.
- FREE Ascaso Cup Set - Includes 1 espresso cup & saucer, & 1 cappuccino cup & saucer. Both cups have Ascaso logo.
- Thermoblock System - Made of aluminum & stainless steel. The water does not come into contact with any of the aluminum.
- Ground / Pod System - No conversion kit needed. Just switch out the correct filter basket.
- New Grouphead Design - Made of 100% solid brass.
- Improved Steam Nozzle - Now more durable than previous versions.
- The all new and improved Ascaso Dream UP V3 Espresso Machine is easy and compact, but performs like a commercial machine, and with a dozen finishes to choose from, will look great in any kitchen. Chocolate colored. Made in Spain. 2-year warranty.
- 900-watt 16-bar pump espresso machine with simple Accu-read gauge and flip-switch controls
- Painted aluminum body; brass boiler and group; electronic thermofuse; dual temperature control system
- 2 brass filter holders accommodate ground coffee or ESE coffee pods; powerful hot water and steam supply
- Removable 44-ounce water tank; cup warmer; drip tray; safety thermofuse and steam pipe protector
- Measures 11 by 9-3/5 by 13-3/5 inches; 1-year warranty
- Doserless Flexibility: The grinder features a coffee chute, which funnels the freshly ground coffee from the grinding chamber directly into a coffee holder for your espresso machine or into a coffee filter, or even a storage container.
- Stepless Grind Adjustment - To adjust the grind, turn the knob on the side of the grinder to adjust the grind finer, or turn it the opposite direction to make the grind coarser. Ascaso refers to this it's Micrometric Regulation System (MRS). The adjustment knob allows for infinite grind settings.
- Conical Burrs: Ascaso i-Mini Grinder is a powerful unit that uses heavy-duty 38mm conical blades for superior performance with all kinds of coffee beans.
- Little Buddy: One of the smallest quality burr grinders on the market, the i-Mini comes in at just more than 12 inches tall.
- Ascaso I-Mini Espresso Grinder Doserless - Black. Made in Spain. 1 year warranty.
Top 10 Best Features of An Ascaso Espresso Machine
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-11-28