CoffeeStrong delivers the best Baratza Coffee Grinders on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Baratza Coffee Grinders
Check out our Top Rated Selection of our Baratza Coffee Grinders. Enjoy a nice Espresso or Coffee at home with a finely ground coffee bean. A Baratza Coffee Grinder makes a great gift for your favorite coffee connoisseur and can be a nice offering for your distinguished guests.
Best Baratza Coffee Grinders Products
- The Forté-AP (All Purpose grinder) can grind from coarse to fine and comes with a 54mm flat ceramic burr, grounds bin for use when grinding by weight, plus a portaholder for use when grinding directly to your portafilter.
- a compact, commercial grade grinder, dedicated to grinding for ALL brew methods. The Forté-AP incorporates many features that fit well into commercial operations, including: all metal construction; small footprint; intuitive control panel; and solid macro/micro adjustment.
- Grind by time, for espresso dosing, or by weight. Coffee professionals find the Forté-AP to be a versatile grinder for many situations - as a small restaurant and office espresso/brew grinder, as a Roaster demo grinder for wholesale tasting, or being a dedicated grinder for decaf or single origin in a café.
- This grinder is a durable workhorse using a 54mm flat ceramic burr, which produces an accurate and precise grind, delivering exceptional cup quality for brew methods from espresso to press pot.
- Speed to Grind: Espresso 2 g/sec, Press 3.5 to 3.7 g/sec; Burrs: 54 mm ceramic burrs by Ditting; Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g), depending on size & density of bean; Grounds Bin Capacity: 4.5 oz. (120 g); Weight: 13 lbs. (6 kg); Dimensions WxHxD cm: 13x36x18 cm; Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz.2.3 Amp; Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1.2 Amp; Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK; Designed & Engineered: Seattle WA.
- Stainless Steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts. Power : 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 16oz coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- Grind directly into portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter
- The NEW Baratza Vario 886 is a perfect example of a great grinder combining ease-of-use and a sleek appearance with a penchant for bringing out fantastic flavors in your beans.
- This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café. While sporting a small footprint, the Vario features an impressive range of capabilities, boasting 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot.
- Vario's intuitive macro/micro adjustments make it easy to get the grind for a perfect espresso finish. Need something a little different? With a simple slide of the lever, you can switch from espresso to other coffee styles.
- It couldn't be easier to get the perfect amount - digital timers and three user-programmable buttons make accurate one-touch dosing and repeatable grind times a snap.
- The Vario's unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding performance and remain sharp for twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride.
- 50mm commercial grade grinding burrs
- Grinds directly into porta filter for simple operation
- Powerful 166-watt direct drive quiet operation motor. All units are tested prior packaging which might leave a small trace of coffee residue. Please refer the video under product images for overview
- Tinted hopper with a 0.65lb capacity. Please check the FAQ section under the Product Details
- Simple variable grinder adjustment control. For Trouble Shooting Steps refer on the page 32 in the user manual
- Features 4 individual grind settings from fine to coarse
- Very repeatable grinds
- Baratza is an industry leading grinder manufacturer
- Oscar: 3 litre water tank
- Oscar: 110 volt
- Oscar: Shots of Espresso per Hour: 120
- Vario: 8oz. Bean Hopper
- Vario: 110 volt
- Controlled rate grinding with 15 grind settings allows for excellent grind consistency and lower grinding temperatures.
- Stainless steel cutting burrs offers durability and powerful performance.
- 7 oz. glass bean hopper and grind jar minimizes the static "cling" of coffee grinds.
- The sleek, streamlined design allows it to be stored on your countertop or in a cabinet. Durable and easy to wipe clean.
- Burrs turn at 450 rpm, minimizing frictional heat build-up and preserving flavor.
- Includes Burr grinder, handheld scoop and burr cleaning brush.
- Stainless Steel Blade, aluminum housing, BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate Free plastics
- Turbo motor with fan cooled grinding chamber prevents overheating of beans
- Simple, easy to use, push-button operation
- Factory adjusted to the grind suitable for filter coffee
- Hopper holds approximately 14oz of whole coffee beans
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-05