CoffeeStrong delivers the best Bolivian Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Bolivia has all the ingredients to produce great coffee, especially in terms of altitude and seed stock. The plants are almost all traditional Typica varietal, with some Caturra. Much of the production is from traditional organic farming practices, with a lot of the co-ops certified Organic and Fair Trade as well.
Best Bolivian Coffees Products
- A Fair Trade Certified Coffee
- 100% Single Origin
- Shade Grown in the Andes Mountains
- Sunrise (Light / New England Style Roast)
- True Shade Grown Caranavi Coffee
- 2 Pounds of customer selected coffees...fresh roasted in the morning and shipped in the afternoon...pure unadulterated fresh roasted coffee!
- Varietal: Supremo, Peaberry, Bourbon, A, AA, Grade 2, Grade 4, Excelsior, and Estate coffee beans.
- South American, Central American, Indonesian, and African coffees for customers to choose.
- Organic and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
- Cupping notes are included. Great for gifts, home, entertaining, and restaurant use. Brew, taste, and enjoy!
- 100% Organic/Fair Trade Certified
- Freshness guaranteed
- Hand roasted in small batches
- Premium Arabica beans
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75.00 (continental US only)
- Taste Paradise In Every Cup
- Medium Roast
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Bright aroma with light floral notes
- Roasted to perfection
- We have roasted, cupped, tasted, and enjoyed these international coffees. We recommend these as some of the finest cups for iced coffee!
- If you see iced and regular coffee as two separate entities, you may be a fan of the cold-brew variety. The hot-brewed method will result in a more robust flavor while the cold brew is mellow and naturally sweet.
- Cupping notes are included. Great for home, entertaining, and restaurant use. Contact merchant if you want your coffee order ground.
- Iced coffee -- the cooler and more refreshing relative of your morning cup of joe -- is a blessing come summertime.
- Organic, Fairtrade, Bird Friendly, and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
- Perfect for at-home coffee roasters. High-quality 100% Arabica raw un-roasted coffee beans. Custom roast the coffee to fit your own unique tastes.
- Offering includes Organic, Rain Forest Alliance (RFA), Natural, and Smithsonian Bird Friendly (SMBC) coffees for customer selection
- Our coffees are grown by farmers who practice sustainable farming and encourage bio-diversity. We buy from partners who treat workers well and pay fairly. Over the years we've found that those who are committed to these goals grow coffees with the finest taste and highest quality.
- Shipped same day as order is received; always shipping Priority service for guaranteed quick delivery.
- Always current crop year, always the freshest imports from various international agricultural communities. Thank you for supporting the farmers!
- International coffee sampler, 2 pounds each of customer selected coffees
- Varietal sampler of unroasted, green coffee beans.
- South American, Central American, Indonesian, and Afircan coffees for customers to choose.
- Organic, FairTrade and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
- Roasting instructions and cupping notes are included. Great for home and restaurant roasting.
- A rich, full-flavored espresso with a sweet, slightly nutty finish
- Organic Bolivian Product
- Suitable for professional and home espresso machines
Top 5 facts about Bolivian Coffee
Bolivia is the world’s 33rd coffee exporter. In Bolivia, there are more than 23,000 families relying on coffee for livelihood. Bolivia forests produce a variety of coffee plants such as Typica, Catuai, Catimour, Criollo, and Arabica. Bolivia is a paradise for micro lots, where coffee farms are normally run and managed as family businesses, where every member of the family contributes to all stages of production, thus contributing a unique quality to each farm’s production.
Despite the multiple challenges to coffee quality such as lack of technical support, transport, and processing difficulties, Bolivia has in recent years made a great deal of headway in entering specialty coffee market.
Here are some unique facts regarding Coffee production in Bolivia:
1. Favorable environmental conditions
Bolivia is a tropical region that’s why it is both humid and hot. As coffee is a tropical jungle tree, hence this high altitude region is favorable for the production of a coffee. It is a known fact that the higher the altitude, the longer the coffee bean takes to ripen and develop and the more pronounced its flavors will be after it is harvested.
2. Bolivian coffee tasting notes
Bolivian coffee is known for its clean and classic taste with a bright acidity, delicate and a sweet aromatic quality with fruit notes including lemon, pear, apricot, apple, and tangerine. However, Mild chocolate and Caramel flavors may develop during the coffee roasting process.
3. Bolivian coffee plant varietals
Coffee plants grown in Bolivia are of the coffee plant varietal Typica and Caturra plants.
4. Organic coffee in Bolivia
Bolivia produces a significant amount of organic and fair trade coffee. In recent years, it has made significant gains in the quality of their unroasted green coffee bean processing methods. Shade grown coffee is also amongst one of the fairly common practice.
5. Bolivian Chocolate and Cacao
Environmental conditions in Bovilia are favorable for the production of Cacao and Bolivian chocolate. Cacao is roasted similar to coffee, at a lower temperature of 325 degrees and gradually lowered over 30 minutes to allow the insides of the larger beans to roast properly.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-03-02