CoffeeStrong delivers the best Bonavita Coffee Brewers on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated Products….
Bonavita Coffee Brewers
Check out our Top Rated Selection of our Bonavita Coffee Brewers. Enjoy a nice cup of Coffee at homemade with a fine Bonavita Coffee Brewing Machine. A Bonavita makes a great gift for your favorite coffee connoisseur and can be a nice offering for your distinguished guests.
Best Bonavita Coffee Brewers Products
- SIMPLE AESTHETIC MEETS POWERFUL DESIGN: Finally, an electric pour-over kettle that pours as good as it looks. The Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle marries handsome design with flawless functionality for the ultimate brewing experience. Modern, minimal, and matte black to intimidate your other kitchenware. Proudly designed in California.
- PRECISION ENGINEERING: Stagg EKG's precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. With its fluted tip, Stagg EKG has to-the-drop precision with no drip back. Stagg EKG's counterbalanced handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand - encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. To speed up your brewing process, Stagg EKG has a 1200 watt quick heating element.
- VARIABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temperature than an older bag of beans? Bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into your brewing temp, and with Stagg EKG, you have to-the-degree control. By turning the dial, you select your temperature ranging from 105°F to 212°F. When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes.
- BREW LIKE A PRO: Used in barista competitions across the US, Stagg EKG makes brewing like a pro easy. A sleek LCD screen indicates the desired "Set Temp" and "Real Time Temp" with an illuminating element to show the heating progress. After your water has heated, use Stagg EKG's built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction. Ever wonder about those flavors listed on the bag to describe coffee? Use the right tools like Stagg EKG, and you'll coax out taste notes like cherry and citrus.
- TEA TIME: The Stagg EKG isn't just for coffee lovers. Since different types of tea require different temperatures, Stagg EKG's variable temperature control makes steeping the perfect cup of tea easy. Dial in your degree and the HOLD mode will keep your water waiting and toasty for 60 minutes. No tea cozy required.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Unique nano-coating helps prevent water damage
- Manual and pour-over modes
- Built-in timer for ease of use and hands-free operation
- Weighs in 0.1-Gram increments up to 2, 000g
- Rechargeable using an included USB cord
- 650-watt drip coffeemaker brews up to 5 cups of coffee
- Filter cone sits inside decanter making it more compact and easier to use
- Concealed, removable water reservoir; automatic keep-warm function
- Replaceable water filter; measuring spoon and user manual included
- Measures 6 by 8-7/8 by 10-5/8 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
- State-Of-The-Art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter
- Shipping package material may vary
- Fastest 10-Cup Home Coffeemaker* brews a full pot of coffee in about 3 minutes
- An always hot internal hot water is ready to brew hot coffee on demand
- Exclusive drip-free carafe with a proprietary lid and spout design that arcs the pour of the coffee into the cup and wicks the coffee dribbles back into the carafe preventing a mess on cup or counter
- Multi-stream spray head showers hot water evenly over the coffee grounds
- Large flat bottom filter and funnel allows greater interaction between hot water and coffee grounds for superior flavor extraction
- Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 oz)
- 3-year warranty
- Backed by BUNN customer service in Springfield, Illinois
- Based on internal testing of BUNN Speed Brew/ Velocity Brew coffeemakers to other similar coffeemakers
- Boil button prepares boiling water with a single touch
- Hold button heats and holds at temperatures between 140˚-208˚f for up to 60 minutes
- Preset temperature button for quick access to common brewing temperatures - preset temps: 140°f (60°C), 176°f (80°c), 185°F (85°c), 190°f (88°c), 205°F (96°c) and 208°f (98°c).
- Adjustable in one-degree increments between 140˚-208˚f
- Gooseneck spout for precise pour control
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-09-16