CoffeeStrong delivers the best Cameroon Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Cameroon is strange in the Specialty Coffee arena. To begin, this is West African coffee, not East African like most other arabica coffees like Kenya, Ethiopia, and Rwanda. A large percentage of Cameroon’s coffee has traditionally been robusta, grown in all provinces except the north, while arabica is mainly produced in the high altitudes of the west, northwest, and east.
Best Cameroon Coffee Products
- Close your eyes and whisk yourself away to the New Orleans French Market, where music and the smell of coffee and chicory fill the air
- Each Order Contains 3 Items in Total
- One bag of Cameron's 12 ounce Snickeroo ground coffee
- Cinnamon overtone, graham undertone, nutty finish
- Light roast
- 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Sustainable, hand crafted, and small batch roasted
- Kirkland Signature
- Vinacafe 3 in 1 Instant Coffee Mix 2-Pack (40 sachets total)
- Certified Organic by CCOF - 100% Arabica - GMO Free
- 2LB - Whole Bean - Medium Dark Roast
- Rich and chocolaty with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity
- Origin: Honduras, Sharing Certified ProgramTM
- 100% Dominican Ground Coffee
- Imported from the Dominican Republic
- A most unique taste and one of the finest coffees in the world!
- Remember that vacation? Have this coffee again and remember!
- Always Fresh
- From our most recent harvest, premium Arabica unroasted green beans from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm
- Specialty green coffee beans with 5 or less defects and no primary defects per 300 grams; moisture content between 11-13%
- Strictly high grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European prepared, fully washed and naturally dried
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources
- Recommended roast profile is medium (also known as city or regular) in order to highlight the delicate nuances of the bean
- TURBOCHARGE YOUR BRAIN - Kimera Koffee helps you increase focus, power output, and cognition. This artisan coffee is infused with Alpha GPC, Taurine, DMAE, and L-Theanine.
- IMPROVE WORKOUTS - Through the combination of coffee and Nootropics, you can boost your workouts with improved energy, optimized focus, and upgraded athletic performance.
- FULL BODY - The nutty, Sweet, low acidity blend is beloved by those who like their cups of coffee subtle yet complex.
- INFUSED WITH NOOTROPICS - Nootropics stimulate dopamine levels in the brain, aiding the reward response and helping you take action to move towards setting goals and shattering them.
- 24 SERVINGS - One 12 oz. bag contains 24 servings of cognitive clarity and bold flavor.
Top 5 amazing facts about the Cameroon Coffee Industry
The Republic of Cameroon is located at the intersection of Central Africa and West Africa. It used to produce mass amounts of lower grade Robusta coffee, but the late 1990’s sawed a Farmers cooperative initiative which has resulted in harvesting high-grade organic Arabica coffee. Most of this cultivation takes place in the mountainous regions of the country known as boyo. This region boasts of dark nutrient-rich soil.
Some amazing facts about Cameroon’s most famous caffeinated drink are discussed below:
1. Coffee Varieties
Arabica coffee of Cameroon offers two other varieties which are the Jamaica (typica) and the java. The java variety gained wide popularity after it was known that it offered protection against the coffee berry disease which had become a nuisance to coffee crops in the past. Most of these varieties which were being exported were commercial-grade but the Cameroon Boyo Coffee is a variety which boasts a specialty grade and has the ability to offer a higher resistance to diseases and higher crop yield.
2. Processing methods
In order to improve their yield and harvesting, farmers adopted better processing methods. Not very long ago, the wet process method was commonly used after harvesting the beans. Either the farmers would wash it (farmer washed) or a centralized washing mill (centrally/ full washed) would take over that responsibility. A third initiative which has gained favor is micro-washing by micro wash stations. In the Farmer washing method, the coffee is pulped, fermented washed, and then dried. The dried parchment is then sold for further processing. In contrast, there are only a few centralized mills located in large regional stations. Only a small percentage of coffee export comes from these mills.
3. Coffee producers in Cameroon
The coffee producers in Cameroon are usually elderly men who have an incomplete formal education. A higher number of educated youth are also being encouraged to join this industry. The best part of this industry is that it also supports women workers, who are encouraged to grow other food crops along with their coffee crops. This has led to a higher increase of new farmers joining this initiative.
4. Coffee production being sustainable
Coffee production has been declining for the past 20 years, in spite of government efforts at encouraging local farmers. The start of the Cameroon Boyo collaborative trade process is the only approach that is growing and ensures an interest of younger generations in coffee farming.
5. More than Fairtrade
The Cameroon Boyo Farmers use the term ‘More than Fair practice’ instead of ‘Fairtrade’, in which they share both the risks and profits of their own businesses. This has enabled farmers to provide high-grade coffee without charging exorbitant prices to its customers.
Cameroon coffee industry is a growing industry in spite of government and farmer efforts. It boasts of a chocolaty yet mellow flavor while providing a full caffeine boost. Most of it is imported, and the imported product is distributed worldwide as higher grade exotic coffee beans.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-05