CoffeeStrong delivers the best Colombian Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Colombian coffee is famous for its consistently fine, mild flavor. Prized for its sweet aromatic taste, Colombian Supremo is superbly balanced, medium bodied, and bright. They are also the most highly marketed coffees in the world.
Best Colombian Coffees Products
- A bold blend with notes of cocoa, freshly ground baking spices, and dried berries and finishes with just the right amount of toast.
- One 2.2 lb bag of whole bean coffee that is grown and harvested sustainably
- 100% top-quality Arabica coffee grown in Guatemala and Brazil
- Fire-roasted on our 1923 Jabez Burns Roaster in the Texas Hill Country
- Ideal for drip coffee machines, espresso makers, French presses, Aeropress, pour over, and moka pot.
- 70% Less Acid than Other Coffees
- 7X More Antioxidants than Green Tea
- 100% Pure Coffee - No Additives or Extractions
- A "Feel Better, Not Bitter" Coffee - No Bitter Aftertaste
- Innovative Roasting Process developed by Puroast - Unlike any coffee company in the World
- Medium-Dark roast
- Whole coffee beans lightly roasted for a hearty smooth, creamy taste
- Delicious iced or hot
- Perfect way to start your morning
- Great for a quick treat or pick-me-up any time of day or night
- El Grana Suave (Classic Colombian Excelso) is a medium roast, smooth and well-balanced with a sweet, floral hint
- Medium Roast coffees has a fuller body appearance, with a blended balance of acidity and body that begins to give away to the aromas
- Certified Organic by CCOF and USDA; 100% Arabica beans roasted in the USA; bag of one 16-ounce bag
- Coffee beans are hand roasted in small batches to ensure the freshest coffee possible
- Store coffee in an airtight container away from light, heat, and moisture; 2 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee per 6-ounce filtered water
- Coffee Clmbn Supremo 24 OZ (Pack Of 4)
- Grocery > Specialty Grocery
- Colombian Narino Supremo Unroasted Green Coffee Beans
- Triple picked, premium quality, 100% Arabica
- Trusted Specialty Brand "Aroma Craft Coffee" at www.aromacraftcoffee.com
- Comes in 1 lb, 3 lbs, 5 lbs, or 10 lbs
- Fast Ship from LA
- 5 lb. Bag, Whole Bean
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- Bold Body, Medium Roast
- USDA Organic Certified Arabica Beans - GMO Free
- Full City Roast - Whole Bean Coffee
- A special blend of the highest quality Latin American Arabica Beans
- Bold, dark and smokey, yet rich and tasty!
- If you love a bold cup of coffee, CharBeanz is for you!
- DIRECT TRADE - contribute to small-farmers' household incomes. Our Coffee Beans are responsibly sourced, purchased at fair-trade prices directly from small growers in Colombia. (ESP) Contribuye a los ingresos de pequeños caficultores. Nuestros granos de Café son de origen responsable, comprados a precios de comercio justo, directamente de pequeños productores en Colombia.
- 100% COLOMBIAN - because you deserve only the best. Say "adios" to grocery store Coffee; buy online and enjoy the flavors of the best Coffee in the world in the comfort of your home or office. (ESP) Tu mereces solo lo mejor, compra online y dile adiós al Café de supermercado. Disfruta de los sabores del mejor Café del mundo en la comodidad de tu hogar u oficina.
- SMALL BATCH - single origin, family Coffee. Our beans are picked, processed and roasted in micro-lots, resulting in balanced and intimate flavors and aromas. (ESP) Café de familia, origen único. Nuestros granos son escogidos, procesados y tostados en micro lotes, dando como resultado sabores y aromas equilibrados e íntimos.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE - our dark roast Coffee has a heavy body and bittersweet aftertaste; ideal for those who enjoy "Black Coffee". Get the most out of your fresh whole beans if own a Coffee Grinder. (ESP) Nuestro café en grano oscuro tiene un cuerpo intenso y un sabor residual agridulce; ideal para quienes disfrutan el "Café Negro". Extrae el máximo sabor de tus granos frescos si cuentas con un molinillo de Café.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE - order today, risk-free. If our Gourmet Coffee does not live up to its promise, we will refund your money. You have nothing to lose! (ESP) Ordena hoy, sin riesgo. Si nuestro Café Gourmet no cumple con su promesa de calidad, devolveremos tu dinero. ¡No tienes nada que perder!
Top 5 Unique Facts of Colombian Coffee
Colombia is recorded as the third highest producer of coffee, with only Brazil and Vietnam preceding production. Colombia grows around 10 percent of the worlds coffee consumption. The premium Arabica Colombian coffee beans are used as a base for many brand’s blends, which is why it enjoys a prestigious reputation.
1. Historical Interest in Colombian Coffee production
Coffee production has a very interesting role in the Colombian history. A priest named Fransico Romero has a very influential role in encouraging and initiating coffee production. The parishioners of the town of Salazar de la Palmas used to visit the priest to confess their sins. The priest ordered these people to grow coffee crops as pay to achieve penance of their sins and salvation. This practice grew steadily but slowly, until the latter half of the 19th century when Colombian coffee was exported to International markets.
2. Characteristics of Colombian Coffee
Colombia grows its coffee at 1200 to 2000 meters altitude and is harvested between September to December. It is medium bodied, with a rich nutty taste and somewhat citrus-like acidity. It can also be compared to the typical Latin American coffee with a fruity flavor, although not to the extent of being too fermented. The coffee has a natural aroma which can only be described as sweet (caramel-like) and cocoa like.
3. Guerrilla farmers
In 2016, a peace treaty was signed between the guerrilla group of FARC (Revolutionary armed forces of Colombia) and the government. This saw an interest of these freedom fighters in coffee farming, and they soon started their training as coffee farmers and baristas at the Technicafe’s coffee technology park. They started growing their crops at Cauca, which is located 2100 meters above sea level. This high altitude has a rich volcanic soil, which is the perfect habitat for coffee crops.
4. Buying Colombian Coffee beans
Colombian coffee is one of the best things that a person would want to look forward to after waking up. Consumers buy it according to their own personal taste preferences. It is generally recommended that coffee should be bought with one thing in mind- that the coffee is accessible to consumers within a week of getting roasted.
Most of the retail stores such as Amazon take a very long time in delivery of products which results in the coffee losing its aroma, taste, and freshness in the delivery process. To combat this problem, whole bean coffee should be bought which can easily be stored in a valve bag for around 2 to 3 weeks.
5. Starbucks Reserve Colombian Coffee
Starbucks is one of the leading coffee beverage stores. Starbucks relies heavily on Colombian coffee to provide Arabica coffee for their base blends. They have started picking out premium coffee beans as a part of their reserve program. These include Colombia El Penol which is medium bodied and has medium acidity, it has undertones of blackcurrant and dark chocolate. Next comes the Colombia el Quebradon, which has juicy acidity with berry flavors and a fruity aroma.
In conclusion, Colombian coffee boasts of a rich history and taste. The best thing about it is that it did not become stagnant after its historical interest. Starbucks offers Colombian coffee as one of its leading sellers.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-10-17