CoffeeStrong delivers the best Cuban Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Cuba has been growing coffee for more than two centuries. Cubans grow fine Arabica coffee plant varietals. Cuba coffee is generally a strong coffee with a very strong taste. The traditional Cuban coffee is Dark Roasted, finely ground, and prepared espresso style using an espresso machine or moka pot.
Best Cuban Coffees Products
- This is Nicaraguan coffee, not Cuban, selected and roasted in the Cuban Style. Make it strong with a heap of sugar for the traditional style!
- Specialty Grade - These beans all meet the international standards of Specialty Grade meaning that you are drinking coffee in the top 5% of global coffees
- Small Batch Roasted - Every bean in this bag was roasted in a 10 lb batch by our roaster to ensure the very best in every bean.
- Bagged at Source - This bag was filled at the source to ensure that no unwanted beans made it into this standard setting product.
- Nicaragua's Coffee - We present the best of Nicaragua's coffees to show you the delicious tastes and craftsmanship of our country.
- An espresso with Latin Spirit. Whether along the sunny beaches of Miami or in the cool canyons of Southern California, this is a favorite of Latin espresso lovers.
- A dark roast, fine ground coffee, made with 100% pure coffee beans.
- Our vacuum packed bricks are packaged to guarantee outstanding quality. We personally cup each sample to ensure that it meets our standards.
- Sustainable coffee roasting leaves a light carbon footprint - are you sipping sustainable coffee? At Gaviña, we make environmentally "green" coffee at our eco-friendly facility in California. We are committed to preserving the Earth's natural resources for future generations.
- We are fortunate to have extraordinary and consistent access to the finest coffee from Central and South America, through Southeast Asia and East Africa. We source our coffee from different parts of the world that fall within the "Coffee Belt." This is an area between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. It's here in these elevated, mountainous regions near the Equator that the best beans are grown.
- GREAT TASTE and AROMA. You will want to get out of bed just for the smell of this perfect medium/dark roast gourmet coffee.
- STRONG AND SMOOTH. Clean taste. Delicious bold flavor but never bitter with low acidity. Cupping Notes: Heavy Body, Smooth, Bold but never Bitter, Bright with a long finish and a notes of Berries and chocolate
- 3 TIMES the amount of Caffeine than popular brands of energy drinks and ten times the amount of servings
- NATURAL Source of Vitamins, Minerals and Anti-oxidants. Our House Blend uses the strongest most delicious selections of fresh Arabica and Robusta Coffee Beans and Roasted to perfection by our highly qualified Master Roaster immediately prior to packaging. Every batch is tasted and is consistently the same
- EASY TO ORDER Just push the yellow button to order your fresh coffee online. It will be delivered to your door for your morning coffee. Great for coffee gifts, funny gifts, gift baskets, holiday gifts, college student gifts, office gifts, Valentine's Day gift or Birthday presents. EMPOWER YOUR DAY with something just as strong as an Energy Drink, but 100% natural that has Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Restaurant quality espresso coffee
- 100% Pure Coffee
- Miami's Famous Cuban espresso
- From Miami, Florida
- Arturo Fuente Whole Bean Coffee
- Cafe Cubano Espresso Style
- Get a 1 pound pack or save and get a pack of 4!
- Perfect pairing to go with your Arturo Fuente Cigar
- A bold blend with notes of cocoa, freshly ground baking spices, and dried berries and finishes with just the right amount of toast.
- One 2.2 lb bag of whole bean coffee that is grown and harvested sustainably
- 100% top-quality Arabica coffee grown in Guatemala and Brazil
- Fire-roasted on our 1923 Jabez Burns Roaster in the Texas Hill Country
- Ideal for drip coffee machines, espresso makers, French presses, Aeropress, pour over, and moka pot.
- Our Cuban espresso is 100% Aarbica. Many are not.
- Island Joe's Cuban Style Espresso Beans 2 lbs
- Roasted only using finely grown 100% Arabica beans
- These espresso beans bring your a rich, creamy and smooth espresso with lots of body. To complete your Key West Cuban Coffee add a touch of milk and/or sugar
- This truely a world class espresso. Order roaster direct and taste the difference.
- Dark, Bold Delicious
- 100% Premium Coffee
- Inspired by the rich, dark, coffee found on the island, our Cuban Roast is bold and irresistible.
- No Nuts Just Coffee
Top 10 Interesting facts about Cuban Coffee
Cuba has been growing coffee crops for more than two hundred years. It is popularly known due to its dark and bitter taste. Some interesting facts about coffee from this part of the world are discussed below:
1. History of Cuban Coffee
Cuba was introduced to the idea of coffee growing in the 1700’s and by 1790 it had become the lead exporter of coffee to Spain. Cuba’s coffee production improved even further when French farmers fled their country to settle in Cuba.
2. Traditional Cuban Coffee
Since the Cuban coffee is generally known for its strong taste and color, its serving style is quite traditional. It is served dark roasted, finely ground, and prepared by the espresso style method. The use of an espresso machine or a traditional equipment known as a Moka pot is preferred.
3. Coffee growing regions
The Cubans grow their coffee on the East side of the country in the Sierra Maestra mountains. The climate is extremely favourable in this region with fertile, reddish-brown soils which are further enriched with hummus which allows coffee cultivation without using any chemical fertilizers.
4. Cuban Coffee Handpicked
Cubans finish off their harvesting season by handpicking the coffee beans. This is quite an amazing feat considering that most of the coffee crops grow on steep hillsides. These are then carried by mules and farmers to areas where they are kept for drying purposes.
5. Market difficulties for coffee in Cuba
Cuba is known for its excessive rainfalls resulting in droughts and poor road conditions. These conditions become a disadvantage for labourers on the coffee farms as the transport and processing methods are obsolete now. The United States did not allow coffee beans from Cuba to be imported until in 2016, President Barack Obama lifted the ban.
6. Cuban Coffee industry in the United States
Cuban coffee industry is popular in the United States because of the Cuban-Americans residing there. Coffee sales exceeded sugar sales in the 1820s and it went up to 20,000 metric tons of production in 1950s.
7. Unique taste
Cuban coffee has a unique taste which is due to the espresso emitting heat and causing hydrolysis of sucrose that results in a sweet taste.
8. Social Importance of Cuban Coffee
Cuban has integrated its coffee into its social life. Nocturnal gatherings serve this drink abundantly. Four to six shots are served in small demitasse cups known as colada and then shared amongst one another.
9. Cigar and Coffee
The Cubans are very fond of their cigars, the tip of which they dip in the bottom of their demitasse cups and they are lit.
10. Future of Cuban Coffee
It is expected that Cuban coffee demands will increase in the next five years which will be good for the country’s economy. Before this improvement takes place, it should also be seen that coffee plant matures in Cuba. Happy Reading!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18