CoffeeStrong delivers the best Cuban Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Cuba has been growing coffee for more than two centuries. Cubans grow fine Arabica coffee plant varietals. Cuba coffee is generally a strong coffee with a very strong taste. The traditional Cuban coffee is Dark Roasted, finely ground, and prepared espresso style using an espresso machine or moka pot.
Best Cuban Coffees Products
- 2 packs of Britt's Gourmet Coffee
- 100% Costa Rican Arabica Coffee; Kosher; High-mountain grown
- Dark roasted; Kosher certified; High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean); Gluten Free
- Premium three layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica's famed Tarrazu region
- Our Fresh Gourmet Colombian Supremo premium coffee is grown high in the Colombian Andes and is famous for it's smooth pleasant acidity, smooth finish, nutty overtones and rich bold to a full body and heady nutty aroma. Colombian coffee is the world's second largest producer of coffee and is famous for consistently producing fine gourmet coffees. It has all the characteristics of your favorite cup of gourmet coffee but at the same time, it is not overpowering.
- Get your excelso coffee single origin Colombian Supremo Coffee fix with this smooth, strong, and bold body dark roast coffee perfect for every coffee grinder. Excellent coffee to brew an amazing Cafe Americano. Brew a pot of our amazing premium gourmet coffee at work or at home and taste the difference. You will never want "store-bought" coffee again.
- Our small batch artisan roasting process ensures that each bean of coffee is superior quality and roasted evenly to desired specifications. This process draws out the best possible flavor in each batch and our contemporary packaging ensures that your coffee will arrive fresh & delicious.
- Take pride knowing that you're drinking UTZ Certified coffee from farms, whose production has met the codes of conduct and guaranteeing their origin, and protecting the chain of custody. We only use 100% Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the products(s) for a refund of your order. No questions asked!
- Espresso-style dark roast coffee delivers a robust flavor and captivating aroma
- Crafted from 100% pure coffee beans and roasted to perfection
- Rich, full-bodied flavor stands up to milk and sugar
- Each K-Cup brews a single authentic cafecito in under a minute
- Compatible with all Keurig K-Cup brewers
- A bold blend with notes of cocoa, freshly ground baking spices, and dried berries and finishes with just the right amount of toast.
- One 2.2 lb bag of whole bean coffee that is grown and harvested sustainably
- 100% top-quality Arabica coffee grown in Guatemala and Brazil
- Fire-roasted on our 1923 Jabez Burns Roaster in the Texas Hill Country
- Ideal for drip coffee machines, espresso makers, French presses, Aeropress, pour over, and moka pot.
- Israel's leading coffee chain, and most popular coffee capsules are now available in the US - over 1 Million capsules sold every month.
- Excellent Caribbean taste. Hints of dark chocolate and slight fragrance of Cuban tobacco. Strength: 9/10
- Unique tamp dome "EXTRA CREAM" technology generates an especially robust crema and extracts the perfect coffee from our gourmet blends.
- Innovative and air tight "EVO" coffee capsules ensure maximum coffee freshness.
- Compatible with all Nespresso Machines (except "Vertuoline" machines).
- Six 12 oz. bags of Lavazza Classico Italian ground coffee
- Full-bodied medium roast with rich flavor and notes of dried fruit
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used in drip coffee maker or French press
- Italy's Favorite Coffee
- Lavazza Drip Coffee
- Medium Roast - Rich and Full-bodied
- 12 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Perfect for drip coffee makers, french presses, percolators and vacuum brewers
- Medium roast
- Africa, Indonesia, Central & South America
- Bright, Fruit & Cocoa, Heavenly
- Fairtrade, Organic, Kosher. Roasted in Canada
- Aroma- blackcurrant, milk chocolate and brown sugar. Tasting notes- wild berry syrup with cocoa finish
- The Italian way to make authentic espresso with the Moka process.
- Your espresso will never burn or overflow with the safety automatic shut-off. And the keep warm function keeps espresso hot for 30 minutes.
- Easily monitor the entire brewing process with the transparent container. It's durable and easy-to-clean.
- Choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso with the convenient filter adapter.
- Serving is simple with cordless operation and detachable base.
- Stump town Hair Bender is our most popular coffee.
- It's a day-maker however you brew it.
- Hair Bender is sweet and balanced coffee that started it all.
- New Stump town Bags with longer freshness date
- ATTRACT EVERYONE TO YOUR KITCHEN: Designed to heat quickly and evenly, this stovetop savior helps you create the most delectable hot beverages. Fill your home with the rich, smooth aromas of your favorite brew, in any style you like to drink it.
- BRING WARMTH TO ANY STOVETOP OR TABLE: Some distract with busy graphics or finishings that can't take the heat. Bellemain's true Italian minimalist design and classic aluminum finishing lets you focus on the delicious cup in front of you.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Stay-cool handles and lid knobs protect waking fingers. And our safety valve regulates the internal temperature of your pot to withstand the intense pressure that develops during the brewing process.
- THE PERFECT SIZE: Makes up to 6 demitasse (2 oz.) cups on any gas or electric stovetop-enough for a warm breakfast in bed or a midnight nightcap with friends.
- THE BELLEMAIN "WAKE-UP" 2-YEAR GUARANTEE: You bought our espresso and mocha maker to provide the perfect "wake-up", morning, noon or night. Bellemain guarantees its products work perfectly so our customers can breathe easy.
Top 10 Interesting facts about Cuban Coffee
Cuba has been growing coffee crops for more than two hundred years. It is popularly known due to its dark and bitter taste. Some interesting facts about coffee from this part of the world are discussed below:
1. History of Cuban Coffee
Cuba was introduced to the idea of coffee growing in the 1700’s and by 1790 it had become the lead exporter of coffee to Spain. Cuba’s coffee production improved even further when French farmers fled their country to settle in Cuba.
2. Traditional Cuban Coffee
Since the Cuban coffee is generally known for its strong taste and color, its serving style is quite traditional. It is served dark roasted, finely ground, and prepared by the espresso style method. The use of an espresso machine or a traditional equipment known as a Moka pot is preferred.
3. Coffee growing regions
The Cubans grow their coffee on the East side of the country in the Sierra Maestra mountains. The climate is extremely favourable in this region with fertile, reddish-brown soils which are further enriched with hummus which allows coffee cultivation without using any chemical fertilizers.
4. Cuban Coffee Handpicked
Cubans finish off their harvesting season by handpicking the coffee beans. This is quite an amazing feat considering that most of the coffee crops grow on steep hillsides. These are then carried by mules and farmers to areas where they are kept for drying purposes.
5. Market difficulties for coffee in Cuba
Cuba is known for its excessive rainfalls resulting in droughts and poor road conditions. These conditions become a disadvantage for labourers on the coffee farms as the transport and processing methods are obsolete now. The United States did not allow coffee beans from Cuba to be imported until in 2016, President Barack Obama lifted the ban.
6. Cuban Coffee industry in the United States
Cuban coffee industry is popular in the United States because of the Cuban-Americans residing there. Coffee sales exceeded sugar sales in the 1820s and it went up to 20,000 metric tons of production in 1950s.
7. Unique taste
Cuban coffee has a unique taste which is due to the espresso emitting heat and causing hydrolysis of sucrose that results in a sweet taste.
8. Social Importance of Cuban Coffee
Cuban has integrated its coffee into its social life. Nocturnal gatherings serve this drink abundantly. Four to six shots are served in small demitasse cups known as colada and then shared amongst one another.
9. Cigar and Coffee
The Cubans are very fond of their cigars, the tip of which they dip in the bottom of their demitasse cups and they are lit.
10. Future of Cuban Coffee
It is expected that Cuban coffee demands will increase in the next five years which will be good for the country’s economy. Before this improvement takes place, it should also be seen that coffee plant matures in Cuba. Happy Reading!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-06-10