CoffeeStrong delivers the best Dominican Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
A variety of Specialty Coffees are produced in the Dominican Republic. These coffees, which are often sold under the name Santo Domingo coffee, are best known for their full body, moderate to light acidity, rich aroma, and earthy tones.
Best Dominican Coffees Products
- FAIR TRADE - USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - SINGLE ORIGIN - HIGH ALTITUDE. IF WE COULD MAKE THIS COFFEE ANY HEALTHIER WE WOULD! MEDIUM ROAST. ALSO COMES WITH FREE SPECIAL REPORT CALLED "HOW TO MAKE THE HEALTHIEST CUP OF COFFEE"
- Healthy Coffee Rule #1) Always Go Organic. Why? Because conventional coffee is one of the most heavily treated crops with pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. One of the many health risks with these chemicals is that they can act as "xenoestrogens" in your body disrupting hormone balance for both men and women.
- Healthy Coffee Rule #2) Coffee Grown At High Altitude Is Better. Why? Because the higher the altitude the coffee is grown at, the denser the bean. You may have heard the term "Strictly Hard Bean" (SHB) which denotes an especially dense, high-altitude coffee. This Peak Performance Organic Coffee grown in the Guatemalan Highlands is a perfect example of this. This higher elevation bean is more dense and thus of a higher quality grade. High Altitude Coffee also tends to have more antioxidants!
- Healthy Coffee Rule #3) Single Origin Coffee Is Better. Why? Because while "Blended" Coffee like a "Breakfast Blend" might sound cool... there's a much higher likelihood that at least one of the bean varieties that went into that blend was contaminated (coffee has been commonly known to be contaminated with energy robbing mold), meaning the entire batch is now contaminated.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE - TRY PEAK PERFORMANCE ORGANIC COFFEE COMPLETELY RISK FREE. We are so confident that you will feel the difference and LOVE Peak Performance Coffee, so if you aren't COMPLETELY satisfied for any reason you are completely covered with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Simply click the add to cart button at the top of this page to try yours now completely RISK FREE!
- #1 Coffee Brand in Colombia.
- Lively Medium Roast Flavour.
- Intense Aroma, Medium high body and Lasting Aftertaste To Keep You Awake & Alert.
- Hand picked From Source Using 100% Arabica Coffe Beans.
- Directly sown and harvested from the mountains of Colombia.
- Kimera Koffee in KCUPS format (24 servings per container)
- Single Estate High-Altitude Coffee from Dominican Republic
- Each capsule contains 725mg of Premium Nootropics (Alpha-GPC, L-Theanine, Taurine and DMAE)
- Nootropics boost Energy Levels, Optimize Focus, Enhance Athletic Performance
- Nitrogen flushed for freshness; recyclable!
- Coffee from The Dominican Republic is great for roasting dark, developing a sweet,
- Hard-candy taste without the bitterness of many dark-roast coffees.
- Always Fresh!! Shipped directly from the manufacturer, using the most recent production available.
- Special Offer 2 Vacuum Packed Cans 10oz - 99.9% Decaffeinated Ground Coffee
- Vacuum Packed to Preserve all the taste & aroma.
- PRODUCTION AND EXPIRATION DATE: This Dominican item will last ( expire ) 2 complete years from manufacturing date due to its high quality and sealed package.
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT: This product page is for: • 3 pounds - 3 bags (1 pound each bag) of The most loved coffee from Dominican Republic ( garanteed ) / El cafe Dominicano mas amado ( garantizado ): "CAFE SANTO DOMINGO". This edition on this listing is espresso ground coffee; especially for espresso coffee machines ( this coffee has the finest grind ). This special coffee is a rich-flavored, dark roasted, top quality coffee; the pride and joy of Dominicans !!! it's recognized worldwide for its tasty flavor and unique aroma, considered one of the best coffees in Latin America and the world. Here in Dominican Republic the daily routine starts with the aroma of "SANTO DOMINGO COFFEE" every morning... doesn't matter where you are; in the country side, at the city, everywhere... that's what helps us have a great day!!! You will receive a top quality product packed with its ORIGINAL, UNTOUCHED AND SEALED PACKAGE DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY: "INDUBAN" ( almost 70 years producing the coffee ). We really invite you to be part of our pride... If you have tasted it you know is amazing and if you haven't tried this excellent-top quality coffee, we recommend you to because we're sure you won't regret and very probably you will be ordering again soon !
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COFFEE AND CAFFEINE: 1) Caffeine is a bitter substance found in coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate, kola nuts, and certain medicines, it's a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant, and is used both recreationally and medically to reduce physical fatigue and to restore alertness. With moderate doses it produces increased wakefulness, faster and clearer flow of thought, increased focus, and better general body coordination. The amount of caffeine needed to produce effects varies from person to person, depending on body size and degree of tolerance. Effects begin less than an hour after consumption, and usually wear off in about five hours. 2) Legend has it that Ethiopian shepherds first noticed the effect of caffeine when they saw their goats appearing to become frisky and "dance" after eating coffee berries 3) Originally, coffee was eaten by African tribes mixing coffee berries with fat which formed edible - energy balls. 4) The rise of Islam contributed greatly to the popularity of coffee. The religion prohibits drinking alcohol, but coffee was consider an acceptable drink. 5) All coffee in the world grows in the Bean Belt - the area between the Tropics of Cancer and Caprison. Hawaii is the only state in the U.S. that grows coffee. 6) 70% of the world consumes Arabica coffee, which is mild and aromatic. The remaining 30% drinks Robusta, which is more bitter-tasting, but has 50% more caffeine than Arabica coffee. 7) Coffee can grow up to 30ft tall on trees, but cultivated to be around 10ft tall for easy picking. 8) The bean is actually a seed inside bright red berry. 9. Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth. 10) George Washington invented instant coffee. A Belgium man living in Guatemala by the name of George Washington (not the president) invented it in 1906.
- WHY CHOOSING ESPRESSO-GROUND COFFEE INSTEAD OF TRADITIONAL GROUND COFFEE ?: First of all Espresso Coffee is a "method" of making coffee which involves a "machine" that brews coffee by forcing a small amount of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso method generally produces coffee thicker than coffee brewed by other methods, has a higher concentration of suspended and dissolved solids, and has crema on top ( literally cream, a creamy foam on the surface of the coffee ). As a result of the pressurized brewing process, the flavors and chemicals in a typical cup of espresso are very concentrated. Espresso has more caffeine per unit volume than most beverages, but the usual serving size is smaller. So for this listing, these coffee beans are ground very finely, much finer than "traditional ground coffee". So if you have a coffee machine and you want to make very strong coffee ( high volume of caffeine ) this type of coffee here is the right for you.
- The Authentic Taste and Flavor of The Dominican Coffee
- The coffee from Dominican Republic ranks high in full flavored coffee
- Produced & Imported from Dominican Republic
- Se colo y se quedo! Solo Cafe, Todo Cafe!
- CAFE FROM DOMINICAN REPUBLICA
- Pack of 2 pounds of crazy good Dominican coffee.
- Café Santo Domingo is the bestselling coffee of the Dominican Republic.
- 100% dark Arabica coffee.
- Soft acidity, grape and apple flavors with a hint of vanilla and spice.
- Enjoy the wonderful aroma of Café Molido Santo Domingo.
- CAFE FROM DOMINICAN REPUBLICA
- √ FROM AN AUTHENTIC FAMILY OWNED FARM: We work closely with our supplier in the Dominican Republic to bring you the highest quality Cacao Powder available. It is 100% pure, all natural, non GMO, and non-alkalized to insure you, your friends, and your family only consume the absolute best.
- √ ENHANCE CHOCOLATE RECIPES: A single spoonful of our raw vegan cacao powder can instantly give a kick to smoothies, brownies, oatmeal, cookies, coffee and other healthy snacks and desserts. Its smooth chocolatey flavor can be used on its own or in combination with an all natural sweetener so you can indulge with zero guilt. Caribbean Cacao is an essential in the pantry!
- √ ANTI OXIDIZING SUPERFOOD: Cacao is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, flavonoids and vitamins such as zinc, calcium, iron and potassium; All of the essentials to help your body's immune system, boost mood and energy levels, and improve overall health and wellbeing.
- √ CHOCOLATE BEAUTY POWDER: Research has shown that adding cacao to your diet can help fight signs of premature aging and leave your hair, skin, and nails glowing. Its rich antioxidants can help you feeling and looking younger.
- √ KETO & PALEO FRIENDLY: One serving gives you 5g of protein, 4g of healthy fat, and 8g of dietary fiber; perfect when following ketogenic or paleo lifestyle.
- Dominican Cacao Nibs
- GREAT DOMINICAN COFFEE: "Monte Real Coffee". This edition on this listing is ground coffee. This special coffee is 99.99% made of pure Dominican coffee beans and the other 0.01% is a flavor of chocolate.
- COFFEE WITH A CHOCOLATE "background" taste which doubles the excellent taste of nature.
- AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, the daily routine of many Dominicans starts with the aroma of "Monte Real Coffee" every morning... doesn't matter where you are; in the country side, at the city, everywhere... that's what helps us have a great day!!!
- TOP QUALITY PRODUCT, We really invite you to be part of our pride... If you have tasted it you know is amazing and if you haven't tried this excellent-top quality coffee, we recommend you to because we're sure you won't regret and very probably you will be ordering again soon!
Top 10 Facts of Dominican Coffee
Th Dominican Republic makes up half of an island, the other half of which is Haiti. It is known for its beaches and coffee. It has a variety of coffees which are sold under the name Santo Domingo coffee. It is considered to be a Caribbean coffee along with Jamaican and Puerto Rican coffee.
1. Taste Characteristics of Dominican Coffee
This coffee is known for its full body, moderate to light acidity, rich aroma, and earthy tones. It is a higher grown coffee which is manifested by its acidity as compared to lower grown ones which are softer.
2. Coffee growing regions of Dominican Coffee
The Dominican Republic has seven main district and several other scattered microclimates in which coffee with separate taste and aroma profiles are mainly grown, such as; Barahona, Juncalito, Ocoa, Cibao, Azua, and Bani.
3. The regulated trade of Dominican Coffee
The Dominican Republic has fairly regulated trade guidelines and practices for coffee export and trade. It deals with green coffee importers and traders to sell coffee in United States of America and Canada for the best bargain. Brokers supply coffee to coffee roasters who later on sell it directly to the consumers through their own network.
4. Coffee growing and Harvest season
The Dominican Republic is fortunate to have rained all throughout the year. This gives it a long coffee growing season which paired with the moderate climate allows the coffee cherry to ripen very slowly and result in a very high-quality coffee.
5. Part of Dominican Culture
The Dominican Republic has given its coffee due importance by the fact that drinking coffee is a part of their social life and culinary culture.
6. Premium Coffee
The Dominican Republic has a separate premium coffee which is grown at 3,500 feet above sea level and higher terraced mountain slopes which results in this elite quality.
7. Internationally Certified Coffee
The Dominican Republic has gained International recognization due to its coffee farms achieving the International Organic Certification due to which its trade has soared.
8. Mix Shade trees
Farmers in the Dominican Republic have started growing other shade trees along with coffee to provide soil cover to the coffee crop, slower water run-off, biological diversity and this also helps provide other income sources.
9. Coffee Brewing tips
Dominican coffee has quite many positive reviews because of its interesting notes. They are usually not used in blends due to its premium status. It is usually sold as special, limited-quantity, single origin coffee. It is suggested that this coffee should be bought when freshly roasted and grinded just before brewing otherwise there is a higher chance of it losing its flavor within a few weeks of being roasted.
10. Grinding Dominican Coffee is strongly discouraged
Dominicans generally do not grind their coffee, although it takes them a few extra minutes to grind coffee for fresh use every time they still stick to this practice. Grinding increases the surface area of the coffee making it more prone to oxidation and getting stale.
These are some important facts about Dominican coffee which makes it one of the most elite coffee growers in the Caribbean.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-03-02