CoffeeStrong delivers the best Dominican Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
A variety of Specialty Coffees are produced in the Dominican Republic. These coffees, which are often sold under the name Santo Domingo coffee, are best known for their full body, moderate to light acidity, rich aroma, and earthy tones.
Best Dominican Coffees Products
- 100% Dominican Ground Coffee
- Imported from the Dominican Republic
- A most unique taste and one of the finest coffees in the world!
- Remember that vacation? Have this coffee again and remember!
- Always Fresh
- One of the Best Coffees around the World
- 100% Arabica Coffee from Dominican Republic
- Santo Domingo Coffee Special Edition 3 Pounds Bags
- One of The Best Coffee & more famous coffees around the world.
- Vacuum packed to preserve all the taste & aroma.
- 2 Pack Special Offer
- One of The Best Coffee & more famous coffees around the world.
- This special coffee is a rich-flavored, dark roasted, top quality coffee
- Produced & Freshly Imported from the Dominican Republic
- The ground coffee Santo Domingo is the result of years of experience in selecting the best exotic
- Arabica dominican coffee beans which are roasted and ground with state of the art technology and the most strict quality control. Ground coffee Santo Domingo Tm is preferred among the most demanding consumers.
- EXCEPTIONAL TASTE - Elements of Almonds, Cocoa, and a Vanilla soy milk finish. This delicious, smooth, and low-acid coffee is a must have!
- GROWN IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - From Jarabacoa, D.R. these beans are grown on a locally owned farm that has been passed down two generations.
- HELP THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITY - The Ramirez family loves education and their local community. They donate books and computers to local schools and employ hundreds of workers at fair wages.
- LIMITED RELEASE - Grab a delicious cup for yourself before it's all gone.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- PRODUCTION AND EXPIRATION DATE: This Dominican item will last ( expire ) 2 complete years from manufacturing date due to its high quality and sealed package.
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT: This product page is for: • 1 pound - 1 bag of The most loved coffee from Dominican Republic ( garanteed ) / El cafe Dominicano mas amado ( garantizado ): "CAFE SANTO DOMINGO". This edition on this listing is whole roasted bean coffee / cafe tostado en grano. This special coffee is a rich-flavored, dark roasted, top quality coffee; the pride and joy of Dominicans !!! it's recognized worldwide for its tasty flavor and unique aroma, considered one of the best coffees in Latin America and the world. Here in Dominican Republic the daily routine starts with the aroma of "SANTO DOMINGO COFFEE" every morning... doesn't matter where you are; in the country side, at the city, everywhere... that's what helps us have a great day!!! You will receive a top quality product packed with its ORIGINAL, UNTOUCHED AND SEALED PACKAGE DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURING COMPANY: "INDUBAN" ( almost 70 years producing the coffee ). We really invite you to be part of our pride... If you have tasted it you know is amazing and if you haven't tried this excellent-top quality coffee, we recommend you to because we're sure you won't regret and very probably you will be ordering again soon !
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COFFEE AND CAFFEINE: 1) Caffeine is a bitter substance found in coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate, kola nuts, and certain medicines, it's a central nervous system and metabolic stimulant, and is used both recreationally and medically to reduce physical fatigue and to restore alertness. With moderate doses it produces increased wakefulness, faster and clearer flow of thought, increased focus, and better general body coordination. The amount of caffeine needed to produce effects varies from person to person, depending on body size and degree of tolerance. Effects begin less than an hour after consumption, and usually wear off in about five hours. 2) Legend has it that Ethiopian shepherds first noticed the effect of caffeine when they saw their goats appearing to become frisky and "dance" after eating coffee berries 3) Originally, coffee was eaten by African tribes mixing coffee berries with fat which formed edible - energy balls. 4) The rise of Islam contributed greatly to the popularity of coffee. The religion prohibits drinking alcohol, but coffee was consider an acceptable drink. 5) All coffee in the world grows in the Bean Belt - the area between the Tropics of Cancer and Caprison. Hawaii is the only state in the U.S. that grows coffee. 6) 70% of the world consumes Arabica coffee, which is mild and aromatic. The remaining 30% drinks Robusta, which is more bitter-tasting, but has 50% more caffeine than Arabica coffee. 7) Coffee can grow up to 30ft tall on trees, but cultivated to be around 10ft tall for easy picking. 8) The bean is actually a seed inside bright red berry. 9. Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth. 10) George Washington invented instant coffee. A Belgium man living in Guatemala by the name of George Washington (not the president) invented it in 1906.
- WHY CHOOSING WHOLE BEAN COFFEE INSTEAD OF GROUND COFFEE ? • When you grind it yourself (preferably just minutes before brewing it up) you get a stronger tasting coffee, closer to the natural taste of the coffee bean. • Whole bean coffee lasts about ten times longer than ground coffee does. • Whole beans will give you a fresher cup. • If you grind it yourself, you can brew coffee with a regular home coffee brewer or you can finely grind it for an espresso machine.
- The most loved coffee from Dominican Republic.
- The pride and joy of Dominicans !!!
- It's recognized worldwide for its tasty flavor and unique aroma.
- Considered one of the best coffees in Latin America and the world.
- High quality and sealed package.
- USDA Organic
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- 72-count of Fresh Roasted Coffee single serve cups
- Keurig 2.0 Compatible
- Coffee from The Dominican Republic is great for roasting dark, developing a sweet,
- Hard-candy taste without the bitterness of many dark-roast coffees.
- Always Fresh!! Shipped directly from the manufacturer, using the most recent production available.
- 100% Arabica Coffee with all the taste & aroma of the Dominican Coffee
- Foil Packed Bag 16 Oz,
- Perfect for at-home coffee roasters.
- High-quality raw unroasted coffee beans.
- Custom roast the coffee to fit your own unique tastes.
- 5 lb. Bag, USDA Organic
Top 10 Facts of Dominican Coffee
Th Dominican Republic makes up half of an island, the other half of which is Haiti. It is known for its beaches and coffee. It has a variety of coffees which are sold under the name Santo Domingo coffee. It is considered to be a Caribbean coffee along with Jamaican and Puerto Rican coffee.
1. Taste Characteristics of Dominican Coffee
This coffee is known for its full body, moderate to light acidity, rich aroma, and earthy tones. It is a higher grown coffee which is manifested by its acidity as compared to lower grown ones which are softer.
2. Coffee growing regions of Dominican Coffee
The Dominican Republic has seven main district and several other scattered microclimates in which coffee with separate taste and aroma profiles are mainly grown, such as; Barahona, Juncalito, Ocoa, Cibao, Azua, and Bani.
3. The regulated trade of Dominican Coffee
The Dominican Republic has fairly regulated trade guidelines and practices for coffee export and trade. It deals with green coffee importers and traders to sell coffee in United States of America and Canada for the best bargain. Brokers supply coffee to coffee roasters who later on sell it directly to the consumers through their own network.
4. Coffee growing and Harvest season
The Dominican Republic is fortunate to have rained all throughout the year. This gives it a long coffee growing season which paired with the moderate climate allows the coffee cherry to ripen very slowly and result in a very high-quality coffee.
5. Part of Dominican Culture
The Dominican Republic has given its coffee due importance by the fact that drinking coffee is a part of their social life and culinary culture.
6. Premium Coffee
The Dominican Republic has a separate premium coffee which is grown at 3,500 feet above sea level and higher terraced mountain slopes which results in this elite quality.
7. Internationally Certified Coffee
The Dominican Republic has gained International recognization due to its coffee farms achieving the International Organic Certification due to which its trade has soared.
8. Mix Shade trees
Farmers in the Dominican Republic have started growing other shade trees along with coffee to provide soil cover to the coffee crop, slower water run-off, biological diversity and this also helps provide other income sources.
9. Coffee Brewing tips
Dominican coffee has quite many positive reviews because of its interesting notes. They are usually not used in blends due to its premium status. It is usually sold as special, limited-quantity, single origin coffee. It is suggested that this coffee should be bought when freshly roasted and grinded just before brewing otherwise there is a higher chance of it losing its flavor within a few weeks of being roasted.
10. Grinding Dominican Coffee is strongly discouraged
Dominicans generally do not grind their coffee, although it takes them a few extra minutes to grind coffee for fresh use every time they still stick to this practice. Grinding increases the surface area of the coffee making it more prone to oxidation and getting stale.
These are some important facts about Dominican coffee which makes it one of the most elite coffee growers in the Caribbean.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-10-17