CoffeeStrong delivers the best El Salvador Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
El Salvador Coffee
El Salvador produces some very good coffee. Bourbon varietal coffees with a balanced, classic “Central” profile, which is a good alternative to Brazil as a base for espresso is at one end of the spectrum. Pacamara varietal coffees are their opposite, quirky and full of character. High altitudes and good, dense traditional varietals are a factor in the quality of El Salvador coffees. The country also produces an abundance of lower altitude grown coffee average cup quality.
Best El Salvador Coffees Products
- All Coffees are Roasted to Order
- Fast USPS Delivery - Flat Rate $5.99 Shipping Per Roaster
- Sealed in a One-Way Degassing Valve Bag for Freshness
- Good Food Award Finalist
- Top Rated by Coffee Review with #6 Coffee of the Year 2014
- 2 Pounds of customer selected coffees...fresh roasted in the morning and shipped in the afternoon...pure unadulterated fresh roasted coffee!
- Varietal: Supremo, Peaberry, Bourbon, A, AA, Grade 2, Grade 4, Excelsior, and Estate coffee beans.
- South American, Central American, Indonesian, and African coffees for customers to choose.
- Organic and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
- Cupping notes are included. Great for gifts, home, entertaining, and restaurant use. Brew, taste, and enjoy!
- 100% Arabica Roasted Whole Bean Coffee
- Light Medium roast whole bean Sugary sweet and winery acidity berry taste. Aftertaste with light chocolate
- Cupping note - Fruity: Berry and Apple. Floral: Mild floral. Sweet: Mild sweet. Nutty: Chocolate
- Ethiopia Adado Natural process Yirgacheffe. 100% Arabica specialty coffee beans
- Great for all brewing methods
- Craft roasted in own roastery. FDA registered and Quality Guarantee.
- Coffee is fresh roasted daily prior to shipping
- Our coffee beans are expertly air-roasted to bring out the best flavor each bean has to offer
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- This El Salvador brews a strong vibrant cup
- Bright, clean, full bodied and well balanced. Rain Forest Alliance Certified.
- We are a Micro roast coffee house and we roast on demand and ship
- Contact us if you would like a bag size that is not listed!
- Packed in Zip Lock Degassing Bag
- We are Micro Roasters which means we roast in small batches to seal in the flavor and we ship that same day or within 24 hours of roasting
- CUSTOM ROASTED: Café Grumpy creates a unique roast profile for each of our beans, providing you with the most delicious flavor in every cup.
- DIRECT TRADE: We have a dedicated coffee buyer who visits each farm we source from, ensuring not only that we're providing you with high-quality coffee, but that workers, their families, and their communities are thriving.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Café Grumpy's Biotre 2.0 bags are made from biodegradable materials with a sugarcane valve.
- FRESH: We roast our coffee to order and fulfill our Amazon orders directly, which means there's less than a week between when your coffee is roasted and your first brew.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED
- CONVENIENT: - Avoid the shopping center hassle with a one-stop purchase, plus free 2 day shipping for Prime members! No more suffering clogged traffic jams and long lines at the store. Let Amazon deliver directly to your door!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: - If you're not completely happy with this exceptional Caribou Whole Bean coffee multi-package, your money will be refunded!
- SATISFY YOUR COFFEE CRAVINGS: - This popular ground coffee bundle features a 12 ounce bag each of Caribou Mahogany and Caribou Blend Whole Bean Coffee. Grind it yourself for the ultimate coffee-drinking experience!
- EASY TO ORDER: - These delightful bags of whole bean coffee are difficult to find in some parts of the country. Why not let Amazon deliver them for you? With a simple click of the mouse they arrive at your door with a minimum of fuss.
- Compagnia Dell' Arabica - EL SALVADOR "SHG" (Strictly High Grown) Whole Beans - 6 x 250gr / 8.8oz
- Cupping Notes: Caramel, Roasted Almond, Citrus
- This coffee was grown in the Canton San Isidro, Izalco, Sonsonate region.
- This coffee contains Orange Bourbon varietals.
- This coffee was grown at an altitude of 1300-1650 meters.
- This bean goes through a washed process.
Top 10 facts about El Salvador Coffee
Coffee production in El Salvador has been shaping the country’s economy for over a century. It started in the 19th century and has been a major source of export and income for the country. On an annual basis, it is responsible for about 50% of the country’s revenue. Some unique facts about coffee production in this country have been enlisted below:
1. Self-sustainable coffee production
El Salvador boasts of the fact that it has been self-sustaining in its coffee production all throughout the years. It has relied on its own self and has never sought technical, agricultural or any other sort of help from an external source.
2. El Salvador coffee taste profile
El Salvador coffee is known for its good body, average flavor, and acidity. It has a sweet and fruity, floral and spicy aroma. Its taste ranges from the honey like sweet, chocolatey and tangerine like citrus.
3. Used in coffee blends
El Salvador coffee is ideal to be used in coffee blends. This use has been adopted due to this coffee’s ability to appear smoother and have a honey-like sweetness.
4. El Salvador coffee varietals
El Salvador grows a variety of coffee plants such as; Pacarama which a hybrid variety, Bourbon, Caturra and a new plant variety gaining fame known as Geisha.
5. Highest Grade of El Salvador Coffee
El Salvador grows an extremely high grade of coffee which is grown at special conditions. These conditions of 900 to 1200 feet altitude are known as Strictly grown conditions and are responsible for the slow growth of coffee which results in an exceptional flavor.
6. Green coffee production
In the recent years, El Salvador has enjoyed a reputation as one of the finest producers of gourmet, single-origin Arabica coffee. This green coffee is then sold to dealers in the United States and Canada.
7. Green Coffee processing
Green coffee beans are first washed and then semi-washed for the second time in which the mucilage and residue are removed with machines and minimal water. This processing produces a sweeter variety of coffee.
8. Organic and Shade-grown coffee
El Salvador has adopted organic coffee farming for long. It has also encouraged growing other shade-providing trees in the same vicinity as the coffee plants. It also provides good compost material for these coffee plants and helps in their nourishment.
9. El Salvador Coffee brands
Most El Salvador coffee brands are sold through typical supply chains. The roasters buy the beans from an exporter within the country. These roasters are typically based in the United States and Canada from where it is sold to the rest of the consumers.
10. El Salvador coffee brewing tips
The El Salvadorians are extremely specific about their coffee brewing. They are known to make a special beverage known as cascara latte which is made from the coffee cherry which surrounds the bean.
El Salvador coffee has made its mark in the world due to its unique features. It is responsible for an increase in export revenue and that is why the government has taken a keen interest in its production.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-03-02