CoffeeStrong delivers the best Ethiopian Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
HERE IS WHAT A TOP COFFEE IMPORTER HAS TO SAY ABOUT ETHIOPIAN COFFEE:
Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee. The regal coffees from this country are deserving of such a heritage and stand up to the calling. Referring to Ethiopia as a country of single origin, however, is misleading. Coffees from the different growing regions vary so incredibly that they do not even seem to be from the same planet!
Best Ethiopian Coffees Products
- Moyee Coffee Ethiopia, Organic Ethiopian FairChain Limu coffee, 100% Arabica, Single origin 1kg
- Single Origin
- 12 oz. 3 Pack, Ground
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- Mild Body, Medium Roast
- 100% Arabica Fair Trade organic coffee beans from Ethiopia's Sidamo region.
- Exhibits gentle almond nuances with balanced acidity and medium body.
- Ethiopian coffee is beloved for its honeysuckle aroma, fruity tasting notes, lemon acidity and full body.
- The Sidamo region's excellent soil, ideal climate and high elevation give these beans their unique flavor profile.
- Natural, sun-drying process provides the beans with a sweet, wine-like aroma.
- Pack of Three, 12 Ounce per pack (Total of 36 Ounces)
- Gourmet Arabica Beans
- Full City Roasted - taste the flavors of Ethiopian Beans
- Cupping Notes: Lemon, Honey, Bold
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster to protect the environment.
- Coffee beans are roasted immediately before packaging.
- 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Coffee - grown on the sloping hills of the Yirgachaffe Valley in the famous coffee region of Sidamo, Ethiopia.
- Freshly Roasted Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Beans - Cubico Coffees are roasted in small batches and our roasters sign and date each bag to ensure freshness
- Cupping Notes - A smooth and creamy body, a complex citrusy with pronounced lime notes, floral flavor and a sweet chocolate finish.
- Premium Ethiopia Whole Bean Coffee - Medium Roasted to preserve the coffee's complex flavors and intense aroma
- 12 oz. Whole Bean Coffee in a vacuum sealed bag to ensure freshness
- One 5 pound bag of 100% Arabica Ethiopian Yirgacheffe whole bean coffee
- This light roast offers a smooth body with moderate acidity and chocolaty aroma
- Cupping Notes: Cocoa Powder | Pecan | Brown Sugar | No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality small batch, artisan coffee in your coffeemaker
- Roasted in the USA
- CUPPING NOTES: Juicy, Floral, and Fruity (Blueberry, Lemony). Very Clean and Bright
- UNIQUE & DISTINCTIVE - Processing: Washed, Hand-Picked/Sun-Dried - Soil Type: Rich Fertile Red/Brown
- AFRICA - Farm: ECX Coffee - Grade II - Varietal: Ethiopian Heirloom - Altitude: 1,770 - 2,200 Meters
- FRESH CURRENT CROP - Carefully Dried using Natural Sunlight and Forced Air on African Drying Tables
- FARMERS in the ETHIOPIAN HIGHLANDS Grow Some of the World's Finest and Most Distinctive Coffees
- Works with all Keurig k cup brewers including the new Keurig 2.0 brewer
- 13 grams of coffee packed into our Eko Cups, 30 percent more coffee per cup than the average brand of single serve cups for a richer cup of coffee that just tastes better
- Usda certified, fair trade and organic coffee. Gluten and lactose free ou kosher and vegan; using cool-peel-recycle technology, allowing our plastic cups to be recyclable by removing the lid and filter after brewing and recycling the cup
- Compatible with Keurig k-cup brewers and other single serve brewers, not compatible with Keurig vue. Ekocups has no affiliation with Keurig, green mountain or k-cup; k-cup is registered trademark of Keurig and/or green mountain
- GREAT COFFEE TELLS A STORY: Whether you're brewing a pot of our popular Major Dickason's Blend, a classic French Roast, or trying a single-origin coffee like Brazil Minas Naturais or Sumatra, there's a story behind each batch of beans we roast & grind.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
Top 5 Facts about Ethiopian Coffee
Coffee is drunk in almost all parts of the world and coffee lovers can be found everywhere. This article is going to tell you about the origin of the coffee. If we call Ethiopia the motherland of coffee it won’t be wrong. Let’s have a look at some interesting facts about Ethiopian coffee.
Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee. Ethiopia started trading in coffee in 2008. The flavor characteristics of this coffee are brightly fruited in floral. This coffee is mostly consumed by the domestic population. It is also a part of Ethiopian tradition because Ethiopian people just love coffee and are greatest coffee drinkers.
Ethiopia produces the best coffee because Ethiopian environment is best for coffee production. No extra conditions are required here to grow coffee unlike other parts of the world where farmers have to do a lot of hard work to provide coffee with the most suitable environment.
The coffee in Ethiopia is grown in dark forests which are also the origin of the coffee. It was first discovered in a forest Kafa because of which coffee is named so. In these forests, coffee is happily grown in the company of many other trees, for example, Pepper trees, bamboo trees, and cardamom trees.
Coffee is one of the main cultivations of the country and adds much to the economy of Ethiopia. First of all, Ethiopia started exporting coffee to Yemen and later to the entire world. Almost everyone in Ethiopia has their small plots of coffee.
The most abundant coffee forests of Ethiopia are Arabica forests. Another unique feature is that coffee plants are freely growing everywhere in Ethiopia. An Ethiopian historian tells how coffee was discovered. A shepherd smelled coffee in the breath of goats. He followed the route of its goats and discovered the coffee plant for the very first time in Ethiopia. The name of the shepherd was Kalli. First of all, he took coffee leaves and boiled them in water. This is how he discovered a unique taste of coffee. Then after a certain time, the beans of coffee were discovered and this culture evolved.
4. The culture of drinking Ethiopian coffee in traditional glasses
People and tourists in Ethiopia stand side by side to drink coffee in traditional small glasses which are used to drink coffee and it represents the uniqueness of the place of the origin of coffee. It’s a must try for every coffee lover.
5. Tasting Notes
In south Ethiopia, coffee beans with a rich mouthfeel and bright finish are produced whereas Sidamo green coffee beans are far less expensive than their Yirgacheffe counterparts. Eastern side of Ethiopia is known for its dry processed coffees whereas West Ethiopia produces the Ghimbi coffee beans distinguished by their sharp acidity, rich and complexity of aromas and flavors.
These were some of the interesting facts of the Ethiopian coffee. We are sure that if you are a true coffee lover whenever you visit any of Ethiopia you are going to take full benefit of your trip drinking coffee and keeping these interesting facts in mind. Happy Reading!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18