CoffeeStrong delivers the best Haitian Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Coffee production has been important to Haiti’s economy. Coffee has been a principal crop since the early 18th century, when the French brought the plant to the colony, then known as Santo Dominque. Because of economic factors, natural disasters, and weather events such as flooding and droughts, Coffee production has slowed Haitian coffee production.
Best Haitian Coffee Products
- • Get your Death Wish Coffee fix with this smooth dark roast coffee that is conveniently ground for your auto-drip coffee maker
- • Take pride knowing that you're drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fairtrade coffee
- • Our beans are carefully selected & expertly roasted to give you that caffeine kick, bold taste and great aroma that you've come to love
- • Our state of the art roasting & packaging ensures that your coffee will arrive fresh & delicious. Brew a pot at home or in the office and taste the difference
- • Try it Risk-Free: Click the "Add to Cart" button now and be the judge. If you don't love our coffee, we'll refund your order, no questions asked
- HAVE A COFFEE HOUSE EXPERIENCE - A Simple yet classy design that perfectly fits your espresso maker. Coming with Saucers and the great stacking stand. The walls of the cups are relatively thick, so they retain heat. They have a cafe look that actually makes you feel as though you are in a coffee bar enjoying your brew.
- THIS SET IS VERY MUCH A SPACE SAVER - Porcelain cup/saucer set with a bonus stacking rack to keep the set together, takes the same space as one saucer. It's compact enough to fit in the smallest cabinet or take up very little counter (or table) real estate. If you are a space-saver or have compulsive OCD about keeping your apartment neat and tidy, this is that neat look that you want.
- BRIGHT ASSORTED COLORING - Sweese espresso cups have industry-favorite traditional contours, and assorted color adds a stylistic touch and brightens up your mornings. The sleek cups are sure to create a dining experience your guests won't soon forget.
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, OVEN AND FREEZER - These Sweese espresso cups are PROUDLY FDA approved and made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware. Creation of Sweese ensures you get what you pay for, BEWARE OF CHEAP KNOCK OFFS!
- 30 DAY NO-CHIP WARRANTY - Your purchase is backed by our exclusive 30-day No-Chip warranty - Sweese will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product.
- Signature Blend, Direct Trade, Whole Bean, Specialty 100% Arabica Coffee
- Dark roast profile with cupping notes of Bold/Smooth/Sweet
- Full body cup with hints of vanilla and a sweet, syrupy smokiness, with a smooth, bold finish.
- Certifications: 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO verified, Kosher
- Consciously sourced working directly with small, certified organic farmers in Latin America who are quality inspected by the Mayorga team, who visit & collaborate at points of origin during each harvest
- Close your eyes and whisk yourself away to the New Orleans French Market, where music and the smell of coffee and chicory fill the air
- Each Order Contains 3 Items in Total
- The birds in this tree of life are ready to fly! A wonderful piece of hand-crafted folk art that transcends many decorative styles. A tree of life is a universal symbol which unites the earth below with the skies above.
- Garden Tree with birds for indoor and outdoor decorative wall art.
- Fair trade isn't just a catch phrase. It's the way we do business.
- Color variations from dark silver to brown rustic tones.
- It's Cactus Metal Art Haiti
- Kirkland Signature
- One bag of Cameron's 10 ounce Premium Jamaica Blue Mountain Blend whole bean coffee
- Dark flavor, full body, satisfying finish
- Medium-dark roast
- 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Sustainable, hand crafted, and small batch roasted
Top 10 Incredible Facts of Haitian Coffee
According to a survey, Americans drink approximately 400 million cups of coffee per day. Also, recent studies portrayed that coffee offers a variety of potential health benefits. Thus, the quality awareness among the consumers has increased rapidly in recent years. There are various countries that produce coffee beans of the highest quality and Haitian coffee is listed among the world’s largest producers.
1. History of Haitian Coffee
By 1788, Haitian coffee was accountable for half of the world’s yield of coffee. Unfortunately, the coffee production disrupted as a result of natural disasters. Haitian coffee suffered internationally, however, in 1850, coffee became the major export and Haiti developed into the world’s third largest major coffee producer.
2. Environmental Advantages
Haitian coffee suffered issues like deforestation, natural disasters, and soil erosion that adversely affected the production. However, given considerable loads on forests and land Haitian coffee is mostly shade-grown that protects the biodiversity of tropical forests. Also, it’s an important habitat for birds and plays a vital role in carbon sequestration.
3. Taste Profile
Haitian coffee grows at higher altitudes or on mountain slopes that allow it to ripen slowly allocating it time to develop a rich, smooth, and a better taste in comparison to other coffee beans. Also, Haitian coffee is loved for its aroma, texture, and acidity.
4. Social Benefits of Haitian Coffee
Haitian coffee is usually produced by small landowners that provide benefits to their families apart from the revenues such as various fruits, medicinal plants, and firewood. This coffee production enhances the community cohesion to protect their values and creates a connection between families and lands.
5. Beneficial for Economy
Haitian coffee is the major source of income that helps in meeting all the expenses. Also, production of shade-grown coffee instead of sun-grown coffee with chemical inputs is more economical.
6. Good for Health
Haitian coffee is extremely good for health as it is mostly organically grown that receives enough nutrients naturally from the land without any chemical, fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. Haitian coffee renders great economical and health benefits along with better taste.
7. Packed with Antioxidants
Haitian coffee is a king of antioxidants that is readily absorbed into the human body. It fights free radicals and protect the body from various diseases like cancer, reduces wrinkles and improves the skin, controls the blood pressure levels and keeps the heart healthy.
8. Acts as an Antidepressant
Haitian coffee is believed to act as an antidepressant that assists in enhancing the production of neurotransmitters and happy hormones and fight against depression and anxiety. It reduces the chances of suicide by 50%. Also, you can take the Haitian poorest farmers in the world out of depression.
9. Imparts Longer Life
Various research shows that Haitian coffee helps in reducing the risk of mortality. It protects the body and strengthens the immune system. It fights against various heart diseases, brain disorders, cancer, diabetes, strokes, and kidney diseases.
10. Haitian Coffee and Diabetes
Amount of caffeine present in Haitian coffee significantly reduces the insulin sensitivity and prevent diabetes type II. It enhances the release of fatty acids and adrenaline. The chlorogenic acid present in coffee prevents diabetes.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-06-10