CoffeeStrong delivers the best Kenya Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
HERE IS WHAT A TOP COFFEE IMPORTER HAS TO SAY ABOUT KENYA COFFEE:
Kenyan coffees are as majestic as the morning African sun. These are powerful bright coffees that run the gamut from lemony to peppery from blackberry fruit to winey richness. These characteristics come together in an extremely complex coffee that is truly vibrant. A great Kenyan is not a subtle delicate coffee but rather a coffee full of power and character.
Best Kenya Coffees Products
- Kenya Coffee
- Kenya AA
- Whole Bean Coffee
- Light Roast
- 50 K-Cups of Cafejo Kenya Coffee
- Lively and complex dark roast coffee
- Freshness guaranteed; no measuring, no mess
- Micro-fabric filter for superior coffee and tea extraction
- Compatible with all single serve cups for the Keurig Capsule Brewers, including Keurig 2.0
- 100% arabica coffee beans
- Whole bean coffee for the freshest brew
- Hand-roasted since 1902
- A delicious way to start your morning
- When checking out, click "This Is a Gift" Enter the name or phrase you would like. If you're unable to find this option, you may also send us an email with the desired name. PLEASE NOTE, we are unable to ship out this Mug until you send us the name. Please Note: You will receive one Mug per order. Image shows two views of the same Mug.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- 11oz ceramic coffee mug with large easy to grip C-Shaped handle.
- Bright vibrant colors that will not fade.
- Confidently purchase from BleuReign to ensure speedy delivery of a high quality product.
- Single Origin
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- 2 lb. Bag, Whole Bean
- Mild Body, Medium Roast
- Roasted lighter to bring out the natural flavors of the bean
- 100 Percent Pure High Grade Arabica Beans
- No preservatives, sugar, dairy, gluten, or fat
- Roasted in the USA
- Bags made in the USA
- 100% Arabica Coffee - Kenya AA - Single-Origin. Gourmet . Whole Bean Coffee [12oz]
- Take pride in this Direct Trade, FairTrade & RainForest Alliance Certified Coffee
- Medium Roast. Medium-Body. Orange zest flavor notes with a delicate honey finish
- Artfully roasted in small batches. Delivered fresh to your door.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Brew a perfect cup any time! Great with pour over, cold brew, French press and drip coffee makers
- A single bag of five pounds (total of 80 ounces)
- A bold, almost chocolaty brew with deep character
- Kenyan coffees are famous for their acidity and earthy tones
- Ground, measured, and sealed in convenient pillow packs
- Bodum Kenya Coffee Maker 34 fl oz
Top 10 Interesting facts about Kenyan Coffee
Kenyan has been popularly noted for its cooperative production system of coffee production which includes growing, processing, milling, marketing, and selling. A few interesting facts about the coffee of this region is discussed as below which will make for a great read:
1. Industry dominated by small-scale farmers
It has been estimated that around 70 percent of small-scale Kenyan farmers. This means that around 150,000 farmers are directly involved in the coffee production and a total of six million Kenyans have directly or indirectly been employed for their services by this industry.
2. Kenyan coffee-growing regions
Kenya boasts of owning the high altitude regions which work best for coffee growing and farming. These regions mostly include the high plateau regions around Mt. Kenya, the Aberdare range, Kisii, Nyanza, Bungoma, Nakuru, Kericho and the Machakos and Taita Hills in the East of the country.
3. Best Kenyan coffee
The best Kenyan coffee is the one which is freshly roasted by local coffee roasters, who have been jointly working with brokers and farmers. This provides transparency in the supply chain which allows the roasters to communicate with farmers and give them feedback for improvement. In the same way, farmers notify roasters about unexpected changes which allow them to make changes accordingly.
4. Kenyan coffee taste profile
Kenyan coffee has a distinctive taste which has an all over consistent flavor along with a deep acidity resembling wine. It has a pleasant aroma and a distinctly bright taste with undertones of fruits and berries. They usually have a body that is full or medium.
5. Kenyan Coffee Brands
Kenyan coffee is sold to brands like Starbucks or Amazon after being roasted quite sometime before being sold. This dulls the coffee’s flavor and makes customers wonder as to why the coffee was so highly rated in the first place. This loss of flavor can be slowed down by using a 1-way valve bag.
6. Starbucks Reserve program
Kenyan coffee was included to be a part of the Starbucks Reserve coffee program in August 2015.
7. Kenyan coffee plant varietals
Kenya’s reddish orange, loamy volcanic soil paired with a moderate climate has sprouted quite some different coffee plant varietals which include SL 28, SL 34, K7, Ruiru 11 and Batian. This has allowed Kenya to be a producer of world-class premium gourmet coffee.
8. Kenyan coffee harvesting
Kenyan coffee crops flower after rains, which usually occur in March and April. The coffee cherry ripens from May to July and then the second ripening period occurs during September and October.
9. Coffee bean processing
Coffee beans are processed by mechanical and electronic grading by weight, size, shape, and color. This takes place after milling and helps to isolate best coffee beans and also helps identify and remove the defective beans.
10. Kenyan Green Coffee Beans
Kenyan coffees are graded after harvesting with the general rule that bigger beans are of higher quality because they have more essential oils. The largest and the best Kenyan coffee beans are graded Kenya AA.
Hope these facts helped our readers get an idea about Kenyan coffee!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-11-27