CoffeeStrong delivers the best Kenya Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
HERE IS WHAT A TOP COFFEE IMPORTER HAS TO SAY ABOUT KENYA COFFEE:
Kenyan coffees are as majestic as the morning African sun. These are powerful bright coffees that run the gamut from lemony to peppery from blackberry fruit to winey richness. These characteristics come together in an extremely complex coffee that is truly vibrant. A great Kenyan is not a subtle delicate coffee but rather a coffee full of power and character.
Best Kenya Coffees Products
- Four boxes of 24 K-Cups (96 total)
- Full, Fruity
- Medium Roast, Caffeinated
- Orthodox Union Kosher
- Compatible with all Keurig brewers, including 2.0
- 100% Pure Kenya AA Coffee Beans with a rich body, pleasant vibrant acidity, fragrant aroma and winy aftertaste with overtones of berries and citrus.
- Medium roasted whole beans for a remarkable taste. Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- The "AA" grade marks out the very largest beans that naturally contain the largest amount of aromatic oils that are so integral to the coffee-drinking experience
- Highest grade of Kenyan coffee and considered to be one of the best Arabica coffees in the world,
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A medium roast coffee that delivers bright and balanced flavor with notes of tropical fruit and brown sugar
- Exceptional whole bean coffee sourced from premier growing locations
- Contains only premium Arabica coffee beans
- Expertly blended and roasted to bring out the distinct flavors each premier growing region is known for
- Experience a world of flavor that takes you places
- 1.KENYA'S FINEST AA - Single Origin Kenya AA is grown in Kenya's fertile central highlands (Nyeri) where the high altitude, cool temperatures, and optimum balance of sunlight and rainfall provide excellent growing conditions
- 2.RICH AROMA AND TASTE - Chiru Coffee Connection's Kenya AA coffee has a taste note of rich fruity flavors with a light honey, citrus and berry taste overtones and a wine-like after taste. Also known for its pleasant, rich aroma
- 3.FAIR TRADE - Chiru Coffee Connection is proud to source the coffee beans directly from farmers in Kenya who work tirelessly and are 100% dedicated to the production of the coffee. Beans grown in an optimal environment and elevation with the perfect amount of sunlight and rainfall leading to premium beans roasted carefully to perfection.
- 4.BE THE HERO EVERY MORNING - Kenya AA coffee beans are medium roasted to perfection! This gives your grind the best aromas; rich, smooth, and inviting.
- Single Origin
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- 2 lb. Bag, Whole Bean
- Bold Body, Medium Dark Roast
- MICRO LOT SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE: Kenya AA Medium Dark Roast Coffee, 100% Single Origin Farm Gate beans. An incredibly vibrant boutique of aromatics and smooth full body flavor!
- VIBRANT TASTE PROFILE: Honey wheat, bitter sweet chocolate, molassis biscuit
- QUALITY SOURCED BEANS: We profile each lot of Organic, Fair Trade, or Farm Gate Coffee Beans (grade 1). If it doesn't meet our high standards it is not used.
- SMALL BATCH ROASTERS: Our premium coffee beans are artfully roasted in small batches to ensure fresh delivery of recent roasts. This gives us full control of the profile and creates a bold, smooth, flavorful coffee.
- WICKED GOOD GUARANTEED: We're as tired of bland, low-quality coffee as you are. So if for any reason you're not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund. Order our micro lot single-origin coffee today, and taste the difference for yourself!
- NEW look, same great taste!
- Full bodied and fruity with a rich blackberry finish.
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Fair Trade Certified and 100% Arabica
- Certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- 100% Pure Kenya Peaberry Coffee with a full-bodied, sharp acidity with the winy flavor of black currants for a remarkable taste.
- Single origin estate coffeeen peaberry coffee beans for an incredible gourmet coffee bean.
- Medium roasted whole beans for the best flavor
- Fresh roasted the immediately vacuum packed and sealed to assure freshness
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- SINGLE ORIGIN - 100% KENYA AA COFFEE: Kenya AA is considered to be one of the world's best coffee beans - the area has a reputation for absolute excellence, especially because it lies near the region where coffee beans first originated. Grown on volcanic soils and high altitudes, beans grow slower allowing more time for flavor development and maturity.
- CUPPING NOTES: Full body and rich, strong flavor with a pleasant acidity. Fragrant floral aroma with a winey finish and berry and citrus overtones.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the beans is removed before they are dried, to ensure a clean taste and bright acidity. Our Kenya AA beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia's artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve your beans' fresh roasted flavor for as long as possible, we recommend they be stored in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag it comes in), and keep it at room temperature. Avoid light to compromise the taste of your coffee, keep them in a dark and cool location. For best results, we recommend grinding your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
- Gevalia Special Reserve Fine Ground Kenya Ground Coffee
- Delicate floral with deep berry undertones
- Made with 100% Arabica beans.
- Single Origin Source
- The Starbucks Verismo brewing system makes it easy to craft an endless variety of your favorite Starbucks beverages with the touch of a button, from high-quality brewed coffee to authentic espresso beverages
- Compatible with the Verismo system by Starbucks. Not compatible with other single-serve brewing platforms
- Kenya Espresso has unmistakable grapefruit and black currant notes. Delicious served over ice
- Starbucks Verismo pods are made with high-quality arabica coffee beans that are roasted, ground and quickly packed
- Package includes six boxes of 12 Starbucks Kenya Espresso Single-Serve Verismo Pods
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Coffee beans are directly imported and roasted by Coffee Bean Direct
Top 10 Interesting facts about Kenyan Coffee
Kenyan has been popularly noted for its cooperative production system of coffee production which includes growing, processing, milling, marketing, and selling. A few interesting facts about the coffee of this region is discussed as below which will make for a great read:
1. Industry dominated by small-scale farmers
It has been estimated that around 70 percent of small-scale Kenyan farmers. This means that around 150,000 farmers are directly involved in the coffee production and a total of six million Kenyans have directly or indirectly been employed for their services by this industry.
2. Kenyan coffee-growing regions
Kenya boasts of owning the high altitude regions which work best for coffee growing and farming. These regions mostly include the high plateau regions around Mt. Kenya, the Aberdare range, Kisii, Nyanza, Bungoma, Nakuru, Kericho and the Machakos and Taita Hills in the East of the country.
3. Best Kenyan coffee
The best Kenyan coffee is the one which is freshly roasted by local coffee roasters, who have been jointly working with brokers and farmers. This provides transparency in the supply chain which allows the roasters to communicate with farmers and give them feedback for improvement. In the same way, farmers notify roasters about unexpected changes which allow them to make changes accordingly.
4. Kenyan coffee taste profile
Kenyan coffee has a distinctive taste which has an all over consistent flavor along with a deep acidity resembling wine. It has a pleasant aroma and a distinctly bright taste with undertones of fruits and berries. They usually have a body that is full or medium.
5. Kenyan Coffee Brands
Kenyan coffee is sold to brands like Starbucks or Amazon after being roasted quite sometime before being sold. This dulls the coffee’s flavor and makes customers wonder as to why the coffee was so highly rated in the first place. This loss of flavor can be slowed down by using a 1-way valve bag.
6. Starbucks Reserve program
Kenyan coffee was included to be a part of the Starbucks Reserve coffee program in August 2015.
7. Kenyan coffee plant varietals
Kenya’s reddish orange, loamy volcanic soil paired with a moderate climate has sprouted quite some different coffee plant varietals which include SL 28, SL 34, K7, Ruiru 11 and Batian. This has allowed Kenya to be a producer of world-class premium gourmet coffee.
8. Kenyan coffee harvesting
Kenyan coffee crops flower after rains, which usually occur in March and April. The coffee cherry ripens from May to July and then the second ripening period occurs during September and October.
9. Coffee bean processing
Coffee beans are processed by mechanical and electronic grading by weight, size, shape, and color. This takes place after milling and helps to isolate best coffee beans and also helps identify and remove the defective beans.
10. Kenyan Green Coffee Beans
Kenyan coffees are graded after harvesting with the general rule that bigger beans are of higher quality because they have more essential oils. The largest and the best Kenyan coffee beans are graded Kenya AA.
Hope these facts helped our readers get an idea about Kenyan coffee!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18