CoffeeStrong delivers the best Kenya Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
HERE IS WHAT A TOP COFFEE IMPORTER HAS TO SAY ABOUT KENYA COFFEE:
Kenyan coffees are as majestic as the morning African sun. These are powerful bright coffees that run the gamut from lemony to peppery from blackberry fruit to winey richness. These characteristics come together in an extremely complex coffee that is truly vibrant. A great Kenyan is not a subtle delicate coffee but rather a coffee full of power and character.
Best Kenya Coffees Products
- 2 boxes of 24 Keurig K-cups (48 total)
- Full, Fruity
- Medium Roast, Caffeinated
- Orthodox Union Kosher
- Compatible with all Keurig brewers,including 2.0
- Unmistakable notes of grapefruit and black currant found in no other origin coffee
- Bright with a juicy acidity
- 100 percent Arabica ground coffee pods
- Specialty nano-farmed Kenya bourbon SL-28 & SL-34 washed coffee
- Farmed exclusively from the Kibirigwi Region of Central Kenya
- Fully-washed then sun dried on raised beds
- 3 Net Pounds of Green Coffee
- Distributed by MagJo Naturals in WA State- SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
- 1. PERFECTLY BALANCED & AROMATIC- 100% Kenya Arabica Coffee Beans are a perfect balance of body, acidity, sweetness, aroma and aftertaste. Premium Kenya Coffee Beans are some of the World's Best Coffee. Our single origin coffee beans are grown in very fertile red volcanic slope-soils of Mount Kenya. The high altitude, cool temperatures, and perfect balance of rainfall and sunshine provide excellent growing conditions, resulting in coffee beans with the largest amount of fragrant oils and flavor.
- 2. BOLD, DELICIOUS & FLAVORFUL - Expect a rich, sweet-like, smooth, delightful, bold brew without the bitterness, and a pleasing acidity with berry and citrus overtones, with a wine-like aftertaste
- 3. FRESHNESS & RESEALABLE PACKAGING - Kaffi Trading Company coffee beans are meticulously hand-selected, roasted to perfection in small batches to medium-dark perfection, then packed and sealed to preserve freshness.
- 4. EXHILARATING & ENERGIZING - Face your day with great confidence by rewarding yourself with some of the world's best Arabica coffee beans! Love our coffee or get your money back!
- 5. FAIR COMMERCE & HELPING OF OTHERS - Our vision is two-fold: 1.To support our farmers and the development of their communities by providing fair-trade opportunities that market their coffee worldwide, 2. To support children enrichment programs and charities globally.
- Absolutely Delicious, Full Bodied, 100% Arabica, Fair Trade, Kosher Coffee
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon!
- A wonderful medley of ripe tropical fruits, a tangy acidity and crisp, clean aftertaste, this is a lighter and more refreshing alternative to regular Kenyan coffee.
- Best at a light to medium roast to carefully preserve the delicate taste profile.
- The perfect cup to accompany a bright breakfast or a light lunch.
- Our Kenya Peaberry was harvested using a special sieve to painstakingly separate the small percentage of berries from the more commonplace twin beans.
- GREAT COFFEE TELLS A STORY: Whether you're brewing a pot of our popular Major Dickason's Blend, a classic French Roast, or trying a single-origin coffee like Brazil Minas Naturais or Sumatra, there's a story behind each batch of beans we roast & grind.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
- Our Kenyan is fruity and winey, with medium to heavy body and a rich blackberry finish.
Top 10 Interesting facts about Kenyan Coffee
Kenyan has been popularly noted for its cooperative production system of coffee production which includes growing, processing, milling, marketing, and selling. A few interesting facts about the coffee of this region is discussed as below which will make for a great read:
1. Industry dominated by small-scale farmers
It has been estimated that around 70 percent of small-scale Kenyan farmers. This means that around 150,000 farmers are directly involved in the coffee production and a total of six million Kenyans have directly or indirectly been employed for their services by this industry.
2. Kenyan coffee-growing regions
Kenya boasts of owning the high altitude regions which work best for coffee growing and farming. These regions mostly include the high plateau regions around Mt. Kenya, the Aberdare range, Kisii, Nyanza, Bungoma, Nakuru, Kericho and the Machakos and Taita Hills in the East of the country.
3. Best Kenyan coffee
The best Kenyan coffee is the one which is freshly roasted by local coffee roasters, who have been jointly working with brokers and farmers. This provides transparency in the supply chain which allows the roasters to communicate with farmers and give them feedback for improvement. In the same way, farmers notify roasters about unexpected changes which allow them to make changes accordingly.
4. Kenyan coffee taste profile
Kenyan coffee has a distinctive taste which has an all over consistent flavor along with a deep acidity resembling wine. It has a pleasant aroma and a distinctly bright taste with undertones of fruits and berries. They usually have a body that is full or medium.
5. Kenyan Coffee Brands
Kenyan coffee is sold to brands like Starbucks or Amazon after being roasted quite sometime before being sold. This dulls the coffee’s flavor and makes customers wonder as to why the coffee was so highly rated in the first place. This loss of flavor can be slowed down by using a 1-way valve bag.
6. Starbucks Reserve program
Kenyan coffee was included to be a part of the Starbucks Reserve coffee program in August 2015.
7. Kenyan coffee plant varietals
Kenya’s reddish orange, loamy volcanic soil paired with a moderate climate has sprouted quite some different coffee plant varietals which include SL 28, SL 34, K7, Ruiru 11 and Batian. This has allowed Kenya to be a producer of world-class premium gourmet coffee.
8. Kenyan coffee harvesting
Kenyan coffee crops flower after rains, which usually occur in March and April. The coffee cherry ripens from May to July and then the second ripening period occurs during September and October.
9. Coffee bean processing
Coffee beans are processed by mechanical and electronic grading by weight, size, shape, and color. This takes place after milling and helps to isolate best coffee beans and also helps identify and remove the defective beans.
10. Kenyan Green Coffee Beans
Kenyan coffees are graded after harvesting with the general rule that bigger beans are of higher quality because they have more essential oils. The largest and the best Kenyan coffee beans are graded Kenya AA.
Hope these facts helped our readers get an idea about Kenyan coffee!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-06-10