CoffeeStrong delivers the best Kenya Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
HERE IS WHAT A TOP COFFEE IMPORTER HAS TO SAY ABOUT KENYA COFFEE:
Kenyan coffees are as majestic as the morning African sun. These are powerful bright coffees that run the gamut from lemony to peppery from blackberry fruit to winey richness. These characteristics come together in an extremely complex coffee that is truly vibrant. A great Kenyan is not a subtle delicate coffee but rather a coffee full of power and character.
Best Kenya Coffees Products
- Delicious rich coffee
- 5LB bag
- Perfect for at-home coffee roasters
- High-quality raw unroasted coffee beans
- Go Africa Coffee is a Premium African Coffee made with a unique blend of ancestral roasting and processing techniques handed down by Africans for over 2,000 years in order to yield the optimal balance of flavor, taste, and aroma
- Perfect for Espressos, Lattes, French Press, Pleasure & Causal sipping
- Blended African Coffee Beans
- 100% Gourmet Coffee from one or more of following countries (Ethiopia, Kenya, Côte d'Ivoire, Tanzania, Cameroon, and Democratic Republic of the Congo).
- Premium Whole Coffee Beans. 100% Organic and Fair Trade Compliant.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Sweet with a trace of chocolate and fruit flavors.
- Fragrant, sharp, and full bodied. This coffee is slightly sweet with a trace of chocolate and fruit flavors, excellent balance of acidity and body.
- Announced by strong overtones of berries and citrus fruits, this Kenya originated coffee is a surprise in taste and aroma as well as a superior grade.
- Staying in the characteristic traits of distinctive floral and fruit of aromas of African and Arabian coffees, this blend of citrus and blackberry flavors is a juicy treat.
- It's a medium body, and the epitome of what this type of region has to offer. Auctions lots are a superior grade above all others because of the careful agricultural practices in producing an excellent crop which is evident in the final taste of the bean.
- Kenya AA Nyeri Ichamara
- 18 count of Fresh Roasted Coffee single serve coffee pods
- Our coffee beans are roasted immediately before packaging
- Our coffee is responsibly sourced & roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster
- Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. and its products including its FRC Cup products are neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig, Incorporated. "Keurig" and "K-cup " are registered trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated.
- 1. PERFECTLY BALANCED & AROMATIC- 100% Kenya Arabica Coffee Beans are a perfect balance of body, acidity, sweetness, aroma and aftertaste. Premium Kenya Coffee Beans are some of the World's Best Coffee. Our single origin coffee beans are grown in very fertile red volcanic slope-soils of Mount Kenya. The high altitude, cool temperatures, and perfect balance of rainfall and sunshine provide excellent growing conditions, resulting in coffee beans with the largest amount of fragrant oils and flavor.
- 2. BOLD, DELICIOUS & FLAVORFUL - Expect a rich, sweet-like, smooth, delightful, bold brew without the bitterness, and a pleasing acidity with berry and citrus overtones, with a wine-like aftertaste
- 3. FRESHNESS & RESEALABLE PACKAGING - Kaffi Trading Company coffee beans are meticulously hand-selected, roasted to perfection in small batches to medium-dark perfection, then packed and sealed to preserve freshness.
- 4. EXHILARATING & ENERGIZING - Face your day with great confidence by rewarding yourself with some of the world's best Arabica coffee beans! Love our coffee or get your money back!
- 5. FAIR COMMERCE & HELPING OF OTHERS - Our vision is two-fold: 1.To support our farmers and the development of their communities by providing fair-trade opportunities that market their coffee worldwide, 2. To support children enrichment programs and charities globally.
- Four boxes of 24 K-Cups (96 total)
- Full, Fruity
- Medium Roast, Caffeinated
- Orthodox Union Kosher
- Compatible with all Keurig brewers, including 2.0
- Coffee is fresh roasted daily prior to shipping
- Our coffee beans are expertly air-roasted to bring out the best flavor each bean has to offer
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- This El Salvador brews a strong vibrant cup
- 24 Single-Serve Recylable Coffee Capsules
- Brown Gold 100% Kenyan is a medium roast ground coffee with vibrant and crisp citrus and blackberry notes
- Real Cup pours perfect taste straight into your cup. Its special brewing process is both art and science, making sure each sip delivers the unique flavor notes and body of your favorite blends.
- Brown Gold's 100% single origin coffee is carefully hand-picked, custom roasted in small batches, and tested by the world's highest coffee authorities
- Gourmet Unroasted Coffee Beans
- 100% Kenyan Coffee Beans
- You Roast the Beans to Your Preference
- Packaged Fresh in 2-ply Foil Bag with 1-way Air Valve
- 100% unroasted Kenya AA coffee beans
- Gourmet, Medium roast coffee with vibrant notes of nectarine and blueberry
- One 12-ounce bag of fresh roasted, whole bean coffee packed in CA, USA
- 100% Arabica Coffee grown in the foothills of Mt Kenya.
- Take pride in this traceable Direct Trade and sustainable coffee
- Shown as a serving suggestion
- A single bag of five pounds (total of 80 ounces)
- A bold, almost chocolaty brew with deep character
- Kenyan coffees are famous for their acidity and earthy tones
- Ground, measured, and sealed in convenient pillow packs
Top 10 Interesting facts about Kenyan Coffee
Kenyan has been popularly noted for its cooperative production system of coffee production which includes growing, processing, milling, marketing, and selling. A few interesting facts about the coffee of this region is discussed as below which will make for a great read:
1. Industry dominated by small-scale farmers
It has been estimated that around 70 percent of small-scale Kenyan farmers. This means that around 150,000 farmers are directly involved in the coffee production and a total of six million Kenyans have directly or indirectly been employed for their services by this industry.
2. Kenyan coffee-growing regions
Kenya boasts of owning the high altitude regions which work best for coffee growing and farming. These regions mostly include the high plateau regions around Mt. Kenya, the Aberdare range, Kisii, Nyanza, Bungoma, Nakuru, Kericho and the Machakos and Taita Hills in the East of the country.
3. Best Kenyan coffee
The best Kenyan coffee is the one which is freshly roasted by local coffee roasters, who have been jointly working with brokers and farmers. This provides transparency in the supply chain which allows the roasters to communicate with farmers and give them feedback for improvement. In the same way, farmers notify roasters about unexpected changes which allow them to make changes accordingly.
4. Kenyan coffee taste profile
Kenyan coffee has a distinctive taste which has an all over consistent flavor along with a deep acidity resembling wine. It has a pleasant aroma and a distinctly bright taste with undertones of fruits and berries. They usually have a body that is full or medium.
5. Kenyan Coffee Brands
Kenyan coffee is sold to brands like Starbucks or Amazon after being roasted quite sometime before being sold. This dulls the coffee’s flavor and makes customers wonder as to why the coffee was so highly rated in the first place. This loss of flavor can be slowed down by using a 1-way valve bag.
6. Starbucks Reserve program
Kenyan coffee was included to be a part of the Starbucks Reserve coffee program in August 2015.
7. Kenyan coffee plant varietals
Kenya’s reddish orange, loamy volcanic soil paired with a moderate climate has sprouted quite some different coffee plant varietals which include SL 28, SL 34, K7, Ruiru 11 and Batian. This has allowed Kenya to be a producer of world-class premium gourmet coffee.
8. Kenyan coffee harvesting
Kenyan coffee crops flower after rains, which usually occur in March and April. The coffee cherry ripens from May to July and then the second ripening period occurs during September and October.
9. Coffee bean processing
Coffee beans are processed by mechanical and electronic grading by weight, size, shape, and color. This takes place after milling and helps to isolate best coffee beans and also helps identify and remove the defective beans.
10. Kenyan Green Coffee Beans
Kenyan coffees are graded after harvesting with the general rule that bigger beans are of higher quality because they have more essential oils. The largest and the best Kenyan coffee beans are graded Kenya AA.
Hope these facts helped our readers get an idea about Kenyan coffee!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-10-17