Peruvian coffees are grown in the high altitudes of the Andes Mountains. This exceptional altitude creates a coffee with a bright effervescence, gentle sweetness, and a nice medium body.
Peru is an excellent origin for organic coffees, due to the hard work of a few exporters/importers that set the farms and the mills up to organic standards.
Best Peruvian Coffees Products
- Single Origin
- Organic Peru
- Whole Bean
- Smooth medium roast with mild acidity
- Three 12-ounce bags of ground coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee grown in Peru
- Organic and Fair Trade Certified
- Roasted and packed in the Pacific Northwest
- Shown as serving suggestion
- Notes of caramel and green apple, a cocoa finish
- Singe Origin Medium Roast
- Fair Trade CertifiedTM and USDA Organic
- Orthodox Union Kosher
- A complex full bodied coffee with floral, smoky overtones, a gentle acidity and a clean, bright aromatic finish.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- White Coffee Corporation
- 1- 1 lb. bag of Peru Apu Cenfrocafe
- 100% Arabica, Organic and Fair Trade Coffee Beans.
- Craft Roasted in our vintage 90 kilo German-built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with modern fuel-efficient ribbon burners, delivering perfectly roasted coffee every time.
- Carbon negative and earth positive. Funding reforestation in Ecuador's cloud forests.
- Flavor Profile: This is coffee you can sip all day. With pleasing soft caramel like mouth feel balanced by elegant citrus acidity and a sweet, clean finish.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! A mellow, gentle coffee with a subtle nutty flavor and a pleasingly natural sweetness.
- There are two things that contribute to the amazing and unparalleled taste of Peruvian coffee:
- One, it is organically grown since 1700 AD and the technique that the farmers use has been handed over by word of mouth from generation to generation.
- And two, there is no interference yet from modern technology on any of the 110 thousand coffee farms in Peru.
- The combined effect of these two factors is that the organic Peruvian coffee has a remarkable taste the richness of which no one has yet been able to copy.
- 100% FAIR TRADE ORGANIC CERTIFIED PERU: Arabica single origin beans from one of the best coffee regions in South America. 2 LB (32 oz) Bag.
- TASTING NOTES: Low acidity with a light-medium body, this coffee has an incredible flavor profile and aroma with a sweet and nutty finish. This well-balanced cup has depth & smoothness.
- NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN: We're a 'Micro-Roasterie' roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009.
- FRESH SPECIALTY MICRO-ROASTED COFFEE: We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We only roast in small batches using state-of-the-art equipment so that we are able to expertly develop the flavor profile & unique characteristics of each coffee bean.
- DIRECT SOURCING RELATIONSHIPS: We source & buy only the best specialty grade beans. Our standards are high and we have a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast
- Fragrant, medium roast Peruvian coffee with a smooth finish
- 80 single-serving k-cups compatible with Keurig brewing machines
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade Arabica coffee
- Roasted and packed in the U.S.A.
- 100% Peru Coffee - Organically cultivated in the Northern Highlands of Peru by members of CENFROCAFE
- Freshly Roasted Peruvian Beans - Cubico Coffees are roasted in small batches and our roasters sign and date each bag to ensure freshness
- Cupping Notes - Smooth body, intense citrus and lemon acidity, followed by nutty and toffee sweetness, with mild herbal notes in the finish
- Premium Organic Peruvian Ground Coffee - Medium Roasted to preserve the coffee's complex flavors and intense aroma
- 12oz Whole Ground Beans - Packaged in bags with a one-way valve to lock in the freshly roasted taste
Top 10 Characteristics of Peruvian Coffee
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18