CoffeeStrong delivers the top 12 rated Puerto Rican Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Puerto Rican Coffee
A great high-quality Brazil coffee is soft, nutty, low acid, with nice bittersweet chocolate tastes. It also makes for an exceptional base for making flavored coffees.
One of the worlds favorites is a natural Brazil, where the coffee is laid out to sun dry with the cherry on. This imparts a rich dry fruit flavor onto the coffee bean, and adds to the body of the cup!
Top 12 Best Puerto Rican Coffees Reviewed
- Two 14 Oz. Coffee Bags Package Puerto Rican Coffee / Cafe Yaucono De Puerto Rico 2 Bolsas 14 Oz.
- 100% Ground Puerto Rican Coffee
- Includes Cafe Rico, Cafe Crema, Cafe Yaucono And Cafe Coqui In Convenient 8 Ounce Bags
- Includes Two 5 Gram Envelopes Of Sason Accent Seasoning
- 4 Local Favorites With A Smooth Aroma And Strong Flavor
- Perfect Gift For The Coffee Lover!
- Coffee from Puerto Rico
- Cafe de Puerto Rico
- 100% Arabica Whole Bean Coffee With a Medium Dark Roast
- Known as the coffee of the Popes and Kings
- The best and most famous gourmet coffee of Puerto Rico
- Four of Puerto Rico's favorite coffees.
- One of each: Lareno, Rico, Coqui and Crema
- Convenient 8 Ounce Bags, for a Total of 2 Pounds.
- 100% Puerto Rican Coffee
- Makes a Great Gift for Coffee Lovers.
- 100% Pure Puerto Rican Coffee
- Two 14 Oz Coffee Bags Ground for Drip
- Grown in San Sebastian, Puerto Rico
- Committed to Quality for More Than 25 Years
- Full-Bodied, Nutty Taste With a Hint of Citrus
- LARES, PUERTO RICO - From the mountainous regions of Lares, Puerto Rico where the cultivating and picking, de-pulping, cleaning, drying, hulling, roasting, grinding and packing take place so you can enjoy the pleasant taste of Café Lareño.
- FOUR GENERATIONS OF TRADITION - It all started with a small roaster with about 30 pounds of coffee. After several attempts they found their favorite point in the roast, decided to pack it up and start their family business. The family got bigger and together with Mr. Alcover and Ms. Rodríguez their children have become part of the production and processing of our coffee. Thanks to this effort the Cafe Lareño family will continue growing generation after generation.
- QUALITY IS KEY - At Cafe Lareño, when we talk about quality, it's is a serious matter. To produce and brew coffee the human element is key to the whole process. From the hands that planted the tree, care for their growth, collect beans carefully, depulping it and washing, then drying and hulling until it is ready to be toasted, ground and packed to arrive at the hands of the consumers who gladly enjoy the precious treasure with aroma, body and flavor in the comfort of their home.
- Coffee Beans
- Regular Coffee
- Since 1896
- Coffee From Puertoo Rico
- Roasted Coffee
- Super Premium
- Coffee Beans
- Elite Arabic Beans
- Ground coffee
- 6 Pack
- Cafe Yaucono is Puerto Rico's Leading Brand
- Ground Coffee
- It's the Best Cup of Puerto Rican Coffee
- Medium roast
- 100% Puerto Rican
- From Lares
Top 10 Characteristics of Puerto Rican Coffee
Other Resources to Check Out
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-17