CoffeeStrong delivers the best Sulawesi Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Sulawesi Coffee (also known as Celebes Coffee)
Sulawesi has many of the same lovely characteristics as Sumatra, including full-bodied smoothness, but features a more vibrant acidity.
Sulawesi Coffee is an elegant coffee known by two names. The South Pacific island of Sulawesi was formerly called Celebes and resides in the middle of the Malay Archipelago.
Best Sulawesi Coffees Products
- The set includes Size:31.5"x47.2"(80cm x 120cm)by19.7"x31.5"(50cm x 80cm)
- Material:made of 100% microfiber polyester and anti-slip TPR backing,Non-skid dotted latex backing, velvet handle surface, comfort and ease for feet to work on it.
- Absorbs water and dries quickly, protect your kitchen from moisture and stain.
- 100% Machine washable Or you can use the Brush to clear it in COLD water with mild detergent. The Color and the Shape will stay nice and vibrant for years.
- Take this memory foam rug to your home to give your room a vivid look. If you have any problem or suggestion, please kindly contact us, we provide support for you within 24 hours.
- Lavanta Coffee Roasters Sulawesi Toraja White Eagle Direct Trade Coffee, Green, 2 lb
- 32 oz
- TEASIA COFFEE BEANS Fresh Medium Roast, 2-lb Bag + Holiday Mug
- SINGLE ORIGIN SULAWESI TORAJA COFFEE: Toraja is grown at relatively high altitudes on the island of Sulawesi, located in the middle of Indonesia's Malay archipelago.
- CUPPING NOTES: Full-bodied, light acidity and smooth with undertones of ripe fruit and flavors of dark chocolate, cinnamon and spice accentuating the aftertaste.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our coffee beans in small batches using the most advanced and environmentally friendly technology. All freshly roasted coffee beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness.
- PERFECT HOLIDAY & CHRISTMAS Gift Set with Snowman Mug for coffee lovers
- Keurig & Keurig 2.0 compatible
- 100% High Grade Arabica Coffee
- Freshly Roasted and Packaged
- Small Batch Roasted
- Strong, Bold With Low Acidity Coffee
- All coffee is fresh roasted-to-order for you.
- $5.75 USPS Priority shipping. Additional coffees from GoCoffeeGo ship for $3.50 regular or $7.70 bulk. Top Award Winning Artisan Roasters and their coffees are at GoCoffeeGo.
- Grind: Whole Bean
- Roast: Medium
- Notes: A rich heavy body, aromatic herbal notes and a lingering sweetness.
- 100% Thai Arabic Coffee. Naturally refined by elephants
- World's rarest coffee: 2017 vintage of 265 lbs. Black Ivory Coffee Co. Ltd is the creator and only producer in the world
- Notes of dark chocolate, spice, malt, delicate almost tea-like without the burnt or bitter taste of regular coffee
- 100% Ethical
- 36 lbs of coffee cherries are required to produce 1 lbs of Black Ivory Coffee
- Sulawesi Gourmet Coffee
- Medium Roast
- Freshly Roasted When You Order
- COFFEE ORIGIN Each of the coffees are either a single origin or estate coffee grown by farmers who are passionate care about their coffee and work to bring out the most flavor and develop unique notes
- ROASTING PROCESS each roast is crafted in small batches in an our Loring roaster by our Master Roaster Moshe. He hand roasts each batch, keeping an eye to ensure a smooth finish and that the beans are never burnt.
- TASTE PROFILE the drinker will be able to compare the tastes of different Central American countries - picking out the slightly different flavors - acidity and aromas
- GREAT GIFT for all occasions, contains a variety of 100% Arabica Indonesia high end specialty coffees
- SAMPLE and you can enjoy a full size bag by visiting our seller page where we sell 12oz, 2LB and 5LB bags of these coffees
- THE PERFECT SIZE COFFEE CUP: This 15oz mug is great for an extra large dose of caffeine in the AM- Not one of those smaller 'promotional' funny mugs. The perfect best friend gifts when your awesome bestie needs to be reminded of their awesomeness.
- SINGLE ORIGIN - 100% UGANDA BUGISU COFFEE (2 lb, 2 Pack): Our Uganda Bugisu is a region in eastern Uganda where coffee is grown at moderately high elevations. It has more body and slightly lower acidity than most other East African coffees.
- CUPPING NOTES: Deeply flavored, brooding, rich buttery texture and heavier in body with nutty notes and a finish of cocoa and cherry.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Coffee beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the beans is removed before they are dried, to ensure a clean taste and bright acidity. Our Uganda Bigisu beans are then given a Medium roast by one of Teasia's artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our raw green beans in small batches using the most advanced (and environmentally friendly) technology available to develop the unique characteristics and flavor profiles of each coffee bean. All freshly roasted beans are packed and sealed within 24 hours to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of coffee beans, store in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep at room temperature in a dark and cool location. For best results, grind your Teasia coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-03-02