CoffeeStrong delivers the best Sulawesi Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Sulawesi Coffee (also known as Celebes Coffee)
Sulawesi has many of the same lovely characteristics as Sumatra, including full-bodied smoothness, but features a more vibrant acidity.
Sulawesi Coffee is an elegant coffee known by two names. The South Pacific island of Sulawesi was formerly called Celebes and resides in the middle of the Malay Archipelago.
Best Sulawesi Coffees Products
- Coffee is fresh roasted daily prior to shipping
- Our coffee beans are expertly air-roasted to bring out the best flavor each bean has to offer
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- This Sulawesi features rich earthy flavor hints of berry tangy finish
- All coffee is fresh roasted-to-order for you.
- $5.75 USPS Priority shipping. Additional coffees from GoCoffeeGo ship for $3.50 regular or $7.70 bulk. Top Award Winning Artisan Roasters and their coffees are at GoCoffeeGo.
- Grind: Whole Bean
- Roast: Medium
- Notes: A rich heavy body, aromatic herbal notes and a lingering sweetness.
- Lavanta Coffee Roasters Sulawesi Toraja White Eagle Direct Trade Coffee, Green, 2 lb
- 32 oz
- 100% Thai Arabic Coffee. Naturally refined by elephants
- World's rarest coffee: 2017 vintage of 265 lbs. Black Ivory Coffee Co. Ltd is the creator and only producer in the world
- Notes of dark chocolate, spice, malt, delicate almost tea-like without the burnt or bitter taste of regular coffee
- 100% Ethical
- 36 lbs of coffee cherries are required to produce 1 lbs of Black Ivory Coffee
- COFFEE ORIGIN Each of the coffees are either a single origin or estate coffee grown by farmers who are passionate care about their coffee and work to bring out the most flavor and develop unique notes
- ROASTING PROCESS each roast is crafted in small batches in an our Loring roaster by our Master Roaster Moshe. He hand roasts each batch, keeping an eye to ensure a smooth finish and that the beans are never burnt.
- TASTE PROFILE the drinker will be able to compare the tastes of different Central American countries - picking out the slightly different flavors - acidity and aromas
- GREAT GIFT for all occasions, contains a variety of 100% Arabica Indonesia high end specialty coffees
- SAMPLE and you can enjoy a full size bag by visiting our seller page where we sell 12oz, 2LB and 5LB bags of these coffees
- 100% High Grade Arabica Beans
- Freshly roasted and packaged within minutes
- Small batch roasting
- Exquisite Indonesian Coffee
- Packaged in One Way Degassing Valves to Ensure Freshness
- SINGLE ORIGIN - 100% PAPUA NEW GUINEA COFFEE (2 lb, 2 Pack): This Indonesian coffee is cultivated in the rugged mountains of Papua New Guinea around albizza trees. Growing around these trees allow the coffee beans to capture their fruit-like essences to bring out a truly unique flavor.
- CUPPING NOTES: Sweetly acidic with a mild-medium body of complex flavors to create a delicate smoothness to each cup. Flavors of molasses, tangy grapefruit and hazelnut and a subtle fragrance of papaya and mango.
- PROCESSING AND ROAST LEVEL: Raw coffee beans are wet-processed (or washed), where the fruit covering the beans is removed before they are dried, to ensure a clean taste and bright acidity. Our Papua New Guinea beans are given a Medium roast by one of Teasia's artisanal roasters.
- FRESH SPECIALTY ROASTED COFFEE: We roast all our green coffee beans in small batches using the most advanced and environmentally friendly technology available. To preserve the fresh roasted flavor of your Papua New Guinea coffee for as long as possible, store in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag), and keep at room temperature in a dark and cool location. For best results, grind your New Guinea coffee no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing.
- BULK SAVINGS: Our roasted Papua New Guinea coffee beans come in two 2lb bags (4 lbs total). Perfect for coffee lovers to enjoy at home or in the office.
- 🐘 INCREDIBLY DISTINCTIVE - Unique in every sense of the word and naturally refined by elephants, Black Ivory Coffee features notes of chocolate, tamarind, spice, a hint of grass and without the bitterness associated with regular coffee. Coffee connoisseur or not, you will love the taste of every sip!
- 🐘 PURE INDULGENCE - Black Ivory Coffee only makes its way to select five-star hotels due to the high demand and scarcity of the supply. However, we do not stock any inventory, we roast weekly so when we receive your order you are guaranteed to obtain fresh coffee delivered at your door.
- 🐘 ETHICAL SOURCING - Local villagers as well as students of the local high school get the benefit of every order you make, earning a day's worth of wages in just 15 minutes of work. The money earned generally tends to support aging parents, health expenses, school fees, food, clothing and education.
- 🐘 ENLIVENS CONVERSATION - Bring back the days to when there was more to an afternoon conversation than just a pair of smartphones. Each decadent brew of our gourmet coffee will put a time stamp on memorable occasions. A gift that is sure to please any coffee enthusiast.
- 🐘 SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - Based in Ban Taklang, Thailand, we support the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation. They educate the children of elephant care-giving families on the plight of wild elephants in Thailand and on the issue of human elephant conflict. Children travel to a national park where for the first time in their life they see elephants in the wild. For most, this also represents the first trip outside of their village.
- THE PERFECT SIZE COFFEE CUP: This 15oz mug is great for an extra large dose of caffeine in the AM- Not one of those smaller 'promotional' funny mugs. The perfect best friend gifts when your awesome bestie needs to be reminded of their awesomeness.
- Sulawesi Gourmet Coffee
- Medium Roast
- Freshly Roasted When You Order
Top 10 Characteristics of Ethiopian Coffee
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18