CoffeeStrong delivers the best Tanzanian Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Tanzania coffee is medium in body and is soft and clean in the cup. If you’re looking for a change, Tanzanian coffee is a rich and mellow treat. Tanzanian coffees are grown on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro, under the shade of banana trees, an exotic location for this east African coffee. This coffee is somewhat similar to the coffee of its neighbor, Kenya, north of the border. It is bright, clean and aggressively complex
Best Tanzanian Coffees Products
- Guatemalan whole coffee beans from Antigua, Guatemala that provide a rich, full bodied taste with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense roasted aroma - the perfect dark roast for any morning.
- This single origin, whole bean brew is from the Santa Barbara Estate in Antigua, Guatemala, comfortably located between two Caribbean volcanoes in the high altitudes in which coffee thrives.
- The young volcanic soil found in this area is nutrient-rich and fresh, the ideal growing place for gourmet, small batch coffee.
- Brew a pot of this dark roast coffee for a remarkable taste distinguishable by its heavy body, a lively cup with subtle smoky-spicy overtones with a superb, sweet finish.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- This beautiful Coffee is a very clean coffee that offers a great balance of sweetness and acidity
- It has a medium to bold body with some fruity and sugar notes and a slight tannic finish
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Single Origin
- 12 oz. 3 Pack, Ground
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- Mild Body, Light Roast
- Nice balance of tart acidity and medium body.
- Average Shelf Life: 6-9 months
- Pack of 2: 1LB ORGANIC GROUND COFFEE: From the rich orange soil of Tanzania comes a deep, wild, full-flavoured cup with pleasant earthiness and a strong finish.
- DIRECT FAIR TRADE: We pay farmers the fair trade price plus a community premium. Fair Trade premiums fund healthcare for 150+ members and their households (representing over 650 people). Premiums also fund the HOPE Projects' training in organic farming methods as well as soil and shade conservation.
- CUSTOM ROASTED ARABICA BEANS: 100% of our beans are roasted in a fluid bed roaster in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- MEET THE FARMER: Meet Agnes. She is one of over 300 'Mamas' who work seasonally sorting green beans for export. Mamas receive good wages and are enrolled in a health insurance program established by Level Ground Trading.
- COMPOSTABLE BAG: In 2004, we went landfill free. Now, we've taken another step in reducing our carbon footprint by launching a compostable coffee package made in Canada FSC certified wood pulp!
- 【SINGLE ORIGIN】From Doi Chang mountain, Mae Suay, Chiang Rai Province, Thailand
- 【THE BEANS】100% Whole Peaberry Arabica coffee beans grown at the height of 4,900 ft above sea level
- 【PLANTATION】Directly bought from Single Farm Single Origin Organic Coffee Farmers with Fair Trade
- 【PROCESSING】Washed, Roasted, and Packed in Thailand
- 【TASTE NOTES】Evenly roasted with full body of Cherry
- 100% Organic Guatemalan coffee from the Huehuetenango region that provide a rich, full bodied taste with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma - the perfect roast for any morning.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Honeysuckle, pistachio, baking spices, apricot, molasses in aroma and cup. CUP NOTES: Spice-toned, richly sweet and savory in structure with balanced, lively acidity; plump, syrupy mouthfeel.
- The Huehuetenango region also known and pronounced as "Way-Way-Ten-Nang-Go Wee-Chock" and this excellent Organic and Fair Trade coffee originates from a group of small farmers with an amazing flavorful experience.
- Medium roasted ground coffee allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste. Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Certified organic and fairly traded whole bean coffee
- Grown by small farmers in rural areas using sustainable environmental practices
- Promotes independence, education and positive work conditions
- Packaging is designed to keep coffee fresh and is 100% compostable
- Processed and packaged in Canada
- Sumatra Coffee is known for its smooth chocolate flavor with earthy undertones.
- Among the world's finest coffees displaying rich flavor, extraordinary full body and distinctively vibrant, low-key acidity.
- Fair Trade Certified, Rain Forest Alliance and Certified Shade Grown.
- Dark Roast, Whole Beans, Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A prized rare hand selected bean from our bird friendly certified farm in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This special bean offers delicate notes of citrus and cacao, a rich body and a smooth and balanced finish.
- No coffee matches our certifications, USDA certified organic, Smithsonian Bird Friendly (highest shade grown certification) Kosher certified, Direct trade, non-GMO.
- Recently rated by Coffee Review, "Best new coffee of the year", stating this is quite the exceptional coffee.
- If you like bitter, acidic coffee stay away, this makes a smooth full bodied cup of coffee.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-09-16