TAZO ORGANIC EARL GREY BLANC TEA
Tazo Organic Earl Grey Blanc Tea has a classic Earl Grey flavor and aroma. Read the latest tea reviews, comments, videos & steeping instructions in November 2020.
- CAFFEINE LEVEL: HIGH
Tazo Organic Earl Grey Blanc Tea, is a black tea blend with flavors of sweet vanilla, and bergamot oil. The tea is considered a staple in English households and traditionally it consumed in the morning or mid-day. The aroma of the tea is vibrant and has a slight citrus component. If you enjoy classic Earl Grey Tea, put this one on your shopping list this summer in November.
TAZO TEA INFORMATION
A black, caffeinated, tea with full-bodied flavor and hints of citrus, bergamot, and sweet vanilla. The tea is light in complexity but considered to be one of the most popular teas in Britain.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING TAZO ORGANIC EARL GREY BLANC BLACK TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Increased Oral Health
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of black tea can lead to a reduction in the build up of plaque on teeth. The plaque reduction has been shown to reduce the amount of bacteria produced that leads to the formation of cavities and tooth decay.
Because black tea contains large amounts of polyphenols, there have been several studies done that suggest individuals that consume 3 or more cups of black tea daily had a 20% lower risk of stroke then those who consume less than 1 cup of black tea.
Black tea has incredible calming, relaxing and concentration building qualities. Because the tea is high in an amino acid called L-Theanine, studies have shown that regular consumption of black tea can lead to lower levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in the body.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN TAZO ORGANIC EARL GREY BLANC TEA?
One tea bag has approximately 47 mg of caffeine in a standard 8 ounce/227 ml cup of tea. This caffeine level is achieved after 5 minutes (recommended) steeping time.
HOW TO STEEP THE PERFECT CUP OF TAZO TEA
Step 2: Place a tea bag in the cup and pour boiling water over tea bag
Step 3: Remove tea bag after 5 minutes
*(DO NOT PINCH TEA BAG – It releases bitter tanins)
*(NEVER USE STYROFOAM CUPS – They kill flavor)
A list of some of Tazo flavors that are popular for November 2020 is below:
- Tazo Decaf Chai Tea – Chai tea is very intense in flavor and body and has incredible spice, pepper and clove flavors
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea – Full power black tea with a high caffeine level perfect to start your morning
- Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Tea – The decaf Lotus Blossom green tea is perfect for the winter months to help keep you healthy
- Tazo Earl Grey Tea – Full bodied flavor of black tea and bergamot make this tea a required staple in any house that likes tea
- Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea – The intense cinnamon flavor is perfect on a cold winter day or evening to warm you up
- Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Tea – One of the most popular Tazo Tea flavors with an incredible sweet orange tangy flavor
- Tazo Passion Tea – The most popular Tazo Tea, its bright floral fruity flavor is refreshing and delicious, hot or cold a great tea
- Tazo Zen Tea – A green tea known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities. A great beverage to drink after a long hard day or if you have COVID-19.
Best Tazo Tea Accessories Reviewed in November 2020
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-10-16