CoffeeStrong delivers the best Ugandan Coffee on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Coffee is a major export of Uganda so special care is taken in the cultivation, harvesting, and processing of this fine mountain grown coffee. Its cup profile is similar to Kenya’s, featuring fruit tones, and a hint of spice, but lighter bodied. Overall, a nicely balanced coffee that makes for an unusual cup. Certainly worth a try!
Best Ugandan Coffees Products
- International coffee sampler, 1 pound each of customer selected coffees.
- Varietal sampler: Supremo, Peaberry, Bourbon, A, AA, Grade 2, Grade 4, Excelsior, and Estate coffee beans.
- South American, Central American, Indonesian, and African coffees for customers to choose.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Organic and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
- Cupping notes are included. Great for home, entertaining, and restaurant use. Brew, taste, and enjoy!
- James E. Lassiter
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Edition no. 1 (01/17/2017)
- Paperback: 420 pages
- Blue Bottle Coffee
- Three Africans
- Fruity, radiant, creamy
- Ethiopia, Uganda
- Freshly Roasted, Whole Beans
- Whole Bean 12oz Bag
- Dark Roast
- Certification: Organic, Rain Forest Alliance Certified
- Region: Sipi, Kapchorwa District, Uganda
- Altitude (elevation): 1,500 - 2,500 meters
- 50% Guatemala 30% Ethiopia 20% Uganda COFFEE BEANS
- One 12 oz./16 oz. bag of Tallio whole coffee beans
- Light roast with notes of floral, citrusy and silky
- Blended and roasted in California
- Suitable for espresso (fine grinding) and drip coffee (coarse grinding) preparations
Top 10 Characteristics of Ugandan Coffee
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18