CoffeeStrong delivers the best Vietnamese Coffee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Coffee originally came to Vietnam in the mid-nineteenth century when French missionaries brought Arabica trees from the island of Bourbon and planted them around Tonkin. More recently, coffee has been re-introduced and the coffee industry is growing so rapidly that Vietnam is rapidly becoming one of the world’s largest producers.
Today, small plantations, located in the southern half of the country, produce mostly Robusta coffee. With light acidity and mild body with good balance, Vietnamese coffee is frequently used for blending.
Best Vietnamese Coffees Products
- Trung Nguyen Gourmet Blend, 17.6 oz (Pack of 3)
- Wake up your inner Big Bad Bear and go hard all day with your new favorite extra strong coffee.
- Savor a wildly strong caffeine content that's smoother than any other coffee out there.
- Our premium beans are expertly harvested and roasted to give you a bold and full-bodied brew that you'll be hunting down morning, day and night.
- Take your coffee experience to untouched territory with the only single origin premium coffee beans from Vietnam.
- Crafted to be the BEST BEANS for Vietnamese Iced Coffee or Hot Brew.
- PEABERRY ROBUSTA COFFEE BEAN AT ITS FINEST: Introducing Trung Nguyen's Robusta Coffee Beans (TN Coffee), the finest coffee from the Trademark Heirloom of Vietnamese Robusta from selected Culi (single, unsplit, peaberry) whole coffee beans for rich flavor. It has high-caffeine content about 40% more than Arabica coffee for that kick to jumpstart your day.
- MEDIUM ROAST COFFEE BEANS: Unlike other strong dark roast coffee beans that are bitter, the TN Robusta Coffee Bean is medium roast producing naturally sweet flavor with its dark chocolate note while delivering that full-bodied taste that you are looking for in a cup of joe. Add your favorite cream or milk and sweetener, and you are off to a great start!
- CULI ROBUSTA WITH SUPERIOR AROMA: This gourmet heirloom Robusta coffee beans medium roast fills the room with its superior aroma with a hint of chocolate from its ripening process. The TN Robusta whole coffee beans is one of world's best coffee beans and have a "peaberry mix" flavor that makes this one of the finest gourmet coffee there is.
- PERFECT FOR ANY COFFEE PREPARATIONS: The TN Robusta Coffee Bean hard to brew this coffee too strong as it has few faults. You can get splendid results with most drip machines in just one leveled tablespoon. Add more to taste to meet your palate. For that espresso intensity, you can double up in a Phin or French Press.
- LOW ACIDITY RICH-TASTING PEABERRY COFFEE: The Robusta coffee beans medium roast by Trung Nguyen has low acidity that is gentle to stomach compared to other dark roast coffee beans that offer strong coffee but causes hyperacidity. The TN Coffee is the one whole bean coffee you will love for life!
- UNIQUE QUALITY: #1 Premium whole beans coffee in Vietnam. Carefully selecting & expertly roasting in Dalat region. Arabica coffee beans - 100%,
- TASTE: Dark chocolate and orange, perfectly balanced, dominated by shades of cocoa, dark chocolate with a hint of orange.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL COFFEE MAKERS: Suitable for any preparation method; you can brew it by hand, with a coffee filter, using a French Press or with a coffee machine. There is also a traditional vietnamese brewing method, reflected on the side of coffee pack
- SOCIAL COMMITMENT: Direct Fair Trade. No middleman. It is about empowerment and exchanging value (a fair price) with the coffee farmer/producer so they can build a strong life and community for themselves.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We will provide you with full refund if you don't like our coffee.
- 5.2oz(150g), 60 Sticks
- Dry Processed Instant Coffee
- Not pre-brewed, freeze-dried or concentrated
- 100% soluble in hot or cold water
- Made in Vietnam
- ARE YOU MISSING THE AROMA OF FRESHLY BREWED STRONG BLACK COFFEE IN INSTANT COFFEES OUT THERE. You do not have to look any further
- VIETNAMESE HIGHEST RATED G7 INSTANT BLACK COFFEE, by Trung Nguyen, is your Answer. Once you try it, you will never want to stay without reserve sachets anywhere you go. Quickly Soluble in hot or cold water
- G7 INSTANT BLACK COFFEE IS THE CLOSEST TO FRESHLY BREWED STRONG BLACK COFFEE. The Aroma literally starts with opening the sachets and lasts long after enjoying the coffee. Thanks to the patented dry-process of G7
- YOUR COFFEE BREAKS, TRAVELS, WORK TIME, and CAMPS WILL NEVER BE SAME now that G7 Black Instant Coffee is there for premium brewed coffee taste enjoyment, all while eliminating the hassle of bringing along coffee makers and brewers
- EACH SACHET OF G7 BLACK COFFEE CREATES A 6-8 FL. OUNCE CUP depending on the strength you prefer. This 6-Pack of 30-gram boxes (Total of 90 x 2-gram sachets) ensures you are always fully loaded with your G7 Coffee at all times
- Great coffee with chicory flavor.
- SLOW ROASTED FOR FULL FLAVOR... guarantees a soft yet deep lingering taste without the burning associated with high-temp, fast roasting; for a round-bodied complete experience
- PHO RESTAURANT AUTHENTICITY... meticulously hand-selected gourmet coffee beans from the most savory Vietnamese highlands, so you can drink genuine Vietnamese ground coffee at home
- DISTINCTIVE FOUR BEAN BLEND... of aromatic Arabica, strong Robusta, the dark fruitiness of Excelsa and a little pep from Catimor, gives a sophisticated nose & a rounded aftertaste
- HUGE 17.6 oz PACK... 500g will keep even the most avid coffee drinker in bliss for months. Share this wonderful oriental recipe with friends, family or at work; makes a perfect Christmas gift
- IDEAL FOR ICED COFFEES... King Coffee's strong and bold gourmet coffee is accentuated with warm, nutty, chocolatey flavors that make for a delicious iced coffee treat
- Vietnamese Grade A high-altitude beans
- Whole bean coffee - 2-pack is 500 gr (1.17lb) total weight
- Smooth, low-acid, chocolate notes
- Dry air-roasted, vegan, pure coffee
- Perfect for cafe sua da, drip coffee, press and espresso
Top 10 Health Benefits of Vietnamese Coffee
Vietnam is the second largest producer of coffee in the world. Its main coffee bean is Robusta that has almost twice as strong caffeine content than Arabica. It has a sharp and thick taste with higher acidity. Also, the Vietnamese coffee beans contain a great number of antioxidants as compared to regular coffee beans. Thus, it renders a wide list of health benefits that are mentioned below.
1. Beneficial for the Heart
Recent research portrayed that consuming 2 to 3 cups of Vietnamese coffee regularly can protect the body from arterial damage or any other cardiovascular disorder. It contains chlorogenic acid that eliminates all the reactive molecules and prevents damage to the lining of the vessels.
2. Prevents Liver Cancer
Research presented in the Archives of Internal Medicine showed that there is a direct connection between the coffee consumption and reduced risk of liver cancer. Vietnamese coffee assists in the breakdown of fats stored in the liver and protects it from any harm.
3. Source of Antioxidants
The Vietnamese coffee is packed up with antioxidants which sop up the reactive molecules present in the body as they cause damage to the body organs. Antioxidants boost the immunity and even reverse any damage caused by the free radicals.
4. Alleviates Depression
Caffeine present in Vietnamese coffee blocks the adenosine receptors and stimulate the dopamine chemical in the brain that ultimately alleviates depression and lack of energy. It activates several neurotransmitters in the brain that effectively regulates the mood and increases motivation and wakefulness.
5. Enhances Productivity
Just drink a single cup of Vietnamese coffee in the morning before going to work or hitting the gym and you will observe the change in your mood. The coffee produces endorphins that increase the productivity and lengthen the work time.
6. Reduces the Risk of Diabetes
Vietnamese coffee has profound effects on blood sugar levels and insulin that prevents diabetes type II. Chlorogenic acid present in coffee inhibits excess absorption of glucose and regulate the insulin levels.
7. Makes your Mind Sharp
Scientists discovered that Vietnamese coffee not only increases alertness but even makes you smarter. It is a stimulant beverage that improves the brain situation by triggering the brain neurons. Research also proved that coffee enhances interpretation and decision-making ability.
8. Prevents Parkinson Disease
A brain part called the striatum consists of a large number of adenosine receptors that get affected in the Parkinson’s disease. Vietnamese coffee blocks the activity of these receptors and prevents Parkinson’s disease by rendering protective effects.
9. Lessen the Risk of Gout
The main cause of gout is the increased concentration of uric acid in the blood. It is a very painful disease that influences the entire joint system. The antioxidants present in the Vietnamese coffee lessen the risk of gout by reducing the concentration of uric acid in the body.
10. Lengthen your Life Span
Several studies showed that coffee drinkers live longer than those who don’t drink. There are various reasons such as it prevents almost every other disease mentioned above and protects the organs of the body.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-02-18