BEST ZHENA’S GYPSY TEA
The best Zhena’s Gypsy Teas in March 2020 are all here. Come see all the best Zhena’s teas, products, beverages, videos, and more. We have all the latest tea information, product reviews, customer ratings, and so much more. Look here first for the tea information you need in 2020 to keep healthy, happy and cheerful with your next delicious cup of tea.
Zhena’s Gypsy Tea
Check out all of the unique flavors of Zhena’s Gypsy Organic Teas. See all the top rated Zhena’s Gypsy Teas below.
Bestselling Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Products – March 2020
- 16 Bags
- Serving Size:
- Comes in 4 glass jar
- Loose Tea
- Low Caffeine
- Certified Organic by OAI
- 25 Servings per jar
- This super antioxidant powered blend delights your palate with refreshing, fruity flavor, while your body is nourished by the rich levels of naturally occurring catechins found in green and white tea
- 12 Premium Pyramid Tea Sachets
- Brews 24-36 Cups (depending on strength)
- Blended and Packed in the USA
- A classic old-fashioned Victorian memory. Feel the love with every sip of this delicate tea.
- All-Natural, Gluten Free
- Loose Leaf (16-oz.)
- Certified Organic by OTCO
- Certified Kosher by KSA
- Contains Caffeine
- Simply a lovely tea - especially for afternoons with good friends. Delicious floral notes reminiscent of a Tea Rose garden
- Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Natural flavors
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Tea(s) From: Sri Lanka
- Delicious hot or over ice, this black tea is a wonderful blend of sweet and spicy flavors. Combining the right amount of spice from ginger with the lush sweetness of peaches, this black tea blend makes a satisfying beverage any time of year.
- This tea is Certified Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and Carb-Free. Each cup of this black tea blend contains less than half the caffeine in a similarly-sized cup of coffee.
- Packaged in a specially-designed air-tight tin, this pack contains 50 of The Republic of Tea's signature round, unbleached tea bags, with no unnecessary envelopes, strings, tags or staples.
- Ingredients: fine black tea, natural peach flavor, and ginger.
- Preparation: Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 3-5 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.
- Jumbo canister of 60 teabags
- Pure Ceylon Tea packed in Sri Lanka
- Net weight: 90g
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRINKING BLACK TEA?
Consumption of black tea on a consistent basis may help with the following health benefits:
Increased Oral Health
Some studies have shown the regular consumption of black tea can lead to a reduction in the build up of plaque on teeth. The plaque reduction has been shown to reduce the amount of bacteria produced that leads to the formation of cavitites and tooth decay.
Because black tea contains large amounts of polyphenols, there have been several studies done that suggest individuals that consume 3 or more cups of black tea daily had a 20% lower risk of stroke then those who consume less than 1 cup of black tea.
Black tea has incredible calming, relaxing and concentration building qualities. Because the tea is high in an amino acid called L-Theanine, studies have shown that regular consumption of black tea can lead to lower levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in the body.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-03-15